well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If he's paying to get me drunk he's more than welcome! However, I fully intend to be inebriated at some point during my time away. Doesn't mean I'll do anything bad though! :P

Implying there is a chance you might! ;)

Implying there is a chance you might! ;)

You are entitled to read into that what you wish sunshine. You obviously will anyway! :P

I'm waiting to get the holes drilled for the brackets to put my telly on the wall, but my dad's went and took his drill out in his van as he's out taking the dog for a walk!

Course I will :P

ladyfan is a respectable married lady in her forties with four kids Steven! show some restraint! :rolleyes:

ladyfan is a respectable married lady in her forties with four kids Steven! show some restraint! :rolleyes:

No, no, no! Let the boys have their dreams! I may have 22 kids but I've still got it! :ph34r:

Oooooooooooooooooooooh you are so dead :o

Oooooooooooooooooooooh you are so dead :o

Turns out we are staying at a hotel on the Strand and close to the Ivy. Shall we meet in there dahling? Don't forget, dress posh (no pj tops) and practice air kissing!!!

Turns out we are staying at a hotel on the Strand and close to the Ivy. Shall we meet in there dahling? Don't forget, dress posh (no pj tops) and practice air kissing!!!

I'm going to wear a tux.

People who claim to be experts on subjects when they clearly know f**k all.. :angry:

Edited by No8.

People who claim to be experts on subjects when they clearly know f**k all.. :angry:

Like Rangers fans talking about.... well anything really :lol:

Rangers fans who think "diddy teams" should be chucked out the SFL.

Just because we arn't as "succesful" as rangers and because we dont have 20,000 bigoted fans doesnt mean we shouldn't be allowed to play football. We play for the love of the game, not for the money. :angry::angry::angry:

Back to work tomorrow :( I hate going back after being on holiday. It's thoroughly depressing. I'll be alright once I get there, as I actually enjoy my job, it's just the thought of having to go.