Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If the bunch of numpties want to stand outside their clubs' stadium for a few hours in the freezing cold until they get a brief glimpse of a fading, ageing overpriced footballer waving to them before heading off in a limo to his luxury hotel leaving them to traipse home at around half-eleven at night through the East End of Glasgow until they get back and try to thaw out in front of the fire, fair play to them.

I find it amusing that they'd (what I'd say is), wasting their time waiting for him too, and whether he's those things you mention above is up for debate, but whether they're true or not, what I don't doubt is that Robbie Keane (if interested etc) will rip the SPL to shreds.

To be honest, I have no problem with the 'T(h)ic fans at Parkhead. If the bunch of numpties want to stand outside their clubs' stadium for a few hours in the freezing cold until they get a brief glimpse of a fading, ageing overpriced footballer waving to them before heading off in a limo to his luxury hotel leaving them to traipse home at around half-eleven at night through the East End of Glasgow until they get back and try to thaw out in front of the fire, fair play to them.

I'm in the warm, with a full tummy, loafing on a comfy sofa and about to watch a really good TV programme.

I know who's better off between those two scenarios.biggrin.gif

Don't be silly, Celtic fans don't have fires in their midden dingy council flats.

Its snowing! :(

You think!!! :P

That journey in was a bit of an adrenaline rushed. Dual carrigeway to edinburgh covered in snow for most of the way. Does it stop me overtaking people like i moron? even though it's covered in slush? nope, i need to develop patience on the roads.

Plus the rubber on my window wipers has came loose, leaving the most unbearable screeching noise every time the wipers move.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I live about ten minutes walk from Celtic Park and I could hear them singing at around 11.30 last night. I've lived here for nearly a year and I've never heard singing like that, not even at Old Firm games. Perhaps this signing will get more than a 40,000 crowd at Parkhead in the next few weeks?

Best fans in the world? :lol:

I was tempted to go along after it had all finished and start singing "It's time to go home!".

I live about ten minutes walk from Celtic Park and I could hear them singing at around 11.30 last night. I've lived here for nearly a year and I've never heard singing like that, not even at Old Firm games. Perhaps this signing will get more than a 40,000 crowd at Parkhead in the next few weeks?

Best fans in the world? :lol:

I was tempted to go along after it had all finished and start singing "It's time to go home!".

I could hear them as well. Bloody hell it was annoying.

Anyway, I woke up nice and early this morning for a game of golf, and woke up to find it's snowing. Now I can't get back to sleep.

BUMZ

Falkirk Council are a bunch of useless c***s <_<

We need a bigger house as my kids are coming to stay with us as my ex wife is moving to England ans does not want the kids to go with her <_<

So we put in a housing application and after a lot of form filling they said that we needed a letter from both of my kids stating that they wish to be housed with us,Not a problem they wrote them and my wife handed them in to the local office and the c***s have only lost them :angry::angry:

We now are in band 4 and not band 1 where we should be and could lose out on a few houses we are interested in meaning we will have 3 kids sleeping in 1 bedroom for god knows how long.

It seems you've already moved to Fife.

A company I used to work for are going to the wall, and as part of their winding down process, are paying out various amounts of pension payments to ex-employees. I got a little bit excited at the prospect of some free money.

On calling the number, I was informed this was only applicable to staff who worked up to and including 1995.

I started there in 1996.

:(

:angry:

my car insurance renewal has finally came in, 12 days before it comes up.

I am originally paying £133 a month with swinton which is extortion as it is. Now with a years no claims there are wanting £180 a month!

They can f**k right off and shove that renewal up their arses while they re at it!

It can get a better insurance claim for a third of that price.

Not really that petty.

But there is stuff i want to know about my parents past (IE why they split up) that i dont know if i shud ask.

You're early 20s right? Nothing wrong with asking, you're well past the "when you're older" stage.

My nag, I had a compulsory day of talks, starting at 9am. Its now 9:13am, and I'm just out of bed. We'll see how fucking compulsory these talks actually are.

I've got a few hours of labouring to do this afternoon but I need to go into town on my way for a couple of tools.

This is very much a PTTGOMN, as I will need to go into town wearing my scabby trackies and old fitba top and will look like a total pikey.