Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

My wife now hogging the telly and watching that skating pish on ITV for next two hours sad.gif

Don't forget to delete the history when you've finished. ;)

Barstaff who arent busy and see you standing at the Bar,then pretend to do something important,like move a fucking bottle a few inches on the shelf.

Then they come over,in their own time and ask if you want anything.

Your standing at the bar with money in your hand and your tongue hanging out gasping for a drink.

WTF do they think you want ?

All of the above apply in particular to the wee bald fanny who was working behind the bar in Pear Tree in Edinburgh last night .

Your just no cool son.Your just an insignificant,bald before their time,skinny wee fud !

Oh and a paclket of crisps wi that please .

Im going out in Edinburgh tomorrow,i will go in there and give him a hard time.

work up with my neck in a funny position. It's ridiculously stiff at the moment. Also my right contact lens ripped this morning as i put it in at work. On with the glasses...

now my left headphone has stopped working, so there goes my sanity. Also dropped my skins to i cant roll a fag and my boss isnt in leaving me f**k all to do this morning and bored out of my tree.

These small things seem to be piling up and it's not even half 10 yet...

My girlfriend bought me an iPod for christmas and it just went through the wash. I think I am gonna buy a new one and not fess up.

Its all good. After charging it, it seems to work! :D Apart from the water stuck inside the screen, lets hope she doesn't notice.

Edited by GingerSaint

Its all good. After charging it, it seems to work! biggrin.gif Apart from the water stuck inside the screen, lets hope she doesn't notice.

I think now that it works you should confess all and tell her how devastated you were that a gift from her may have been ruined.

Ended up down the back of Falkirk college last night. WHIT???

With a young lady in tow?

insomnia is a bitch.

That's what happens when you are off work and doing feck all.

I made a really delicious *chilli, really spicy hot and full of rich, sun-dried tomatoes, with brown rice and a green side salad.

I have now eaten far too much of it...BAAAAAAAAAARRRRPPP................oooooooffffff.........

*Quorn mince, before anyone starts!wink.gif

Went out in Edinburgh on Saturday to see the Prodigy. Day out was brilliant and the gig was fantastic. Had work at 8 in the morning so we got a taxi back about 2 although that plan went to pot when a pal mentioned a party.

We got dropped off at the party and it's pretty quiet. Sit down for a few drinks and more folk start trickling in.

Around 5am I'm sitting in the kitchen when a fight breaks out. Real handbags stuff after some mickey taking over football teams. I help break it up and I'm holding one of the boys. Now, I'm most of my attention to this guy I'm holding back so don't really see what's going on around me. That's when - out of nowhere - I catch something sailing through the air.

Turns out some thick f**k of an arsehole had lobbed a bottle into the crowd of folk and I'm the one to get it smack right of the forehead. Real fucking tough you f**k. As far as I could tell the shit made a runner for it.

I walked home and luckily it's only a small cut. Will surely leave a scar but I can only consider myself 'lucky' that it wasn't an inch away and in one of my eyes...

:death

All those Celtic c***s that have turned up to Celtic Park to greet and sing Keane's name. Get a life you morons.

To be honest, I have no problem with the 'T(h)ic fans at Parkhead. If the bunch of numpties want to stand outside their clubs' stadium for a few hours in the freezing cold until they get a brief glimpse of a fading, ageing overpriced footballer waving to them before heading off in a limo to his luxury hotel leaving them to traipse home at around half-eleven at night through the East End of Glasgow until they get back and try to thaw out in front of the fire, fair play to them.

I'm in the warm, with a full tummy, loafing on a comfy sofa and about to watch a really good TV programme.

I know who's better off between those two scenarios.biggrin.gif

Falkirk Council are a bunch of useless c***s <_<

We need a bigger house as my kids are coming to stay with us as my ex wife is moving to England ans does not want the kids to go with her <_<

So we put in a housing application and after a lot of form filling they said that we needed a letter from both of my kids stating that they wish to be housed with us,Not a problem they wrote them and my wife handed them in to the local office and the c***s have only lost them :angry::angry:

We now are in band 4 and not band 1 where we should be and could lose out on a few houses we are interested in meaning we will have 3 kids sleeping in 1 bedroom for god knows how long.