well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't find the receipt for my laptop from Argos, which is going to make returning it for a replacement/refund a surplus challenge I was rather hoping to avoid...

I can't find the receipt for my laptop from Argos, which is going to make returning it for a replacement/refund a surplus challenge I was rather hoping to avoid...

Take a screen print of your reputation with you.

It might not help your cause but the miserable bitches in Argos could do with cheering up.

Old people, smold people! It's bloody freezing outside, and the last thing I want is to be standing about for 20 minutes because Frankie The Friendly Bus Driver has been taking his time caring for Old Ada's hip. I want Barry The b*****d Bus Driver who doesn't give a feck about the pile of old crumblies littering the back of the bus, but is on time and gets me to the pub sans-frostbite.

laugh.gif

You cruel cruel man.

Have Chelsea withdrawn all the players?

Nothing being reported as of yet, but you can't imagine Chelsea will be thinking that this is the worst thing in the world to happen...

Nothing being reported as of yet, but you can't imagine Chelsea will be thinking that this is the worst thing in the world to happen...

Whits happening?

Don't have the telly on, yet.

Whits happening?

Don't have the telly on, yet.

Togo team bus shot at on the way to Cabinda, bus driver shot dead, two players injured 9neither are Premiership players though) and two medics also injured.

Togo team bus shot at on the way to Cabinda, bus driver shot dead, two players injured 9neither are Premiership players though) and two medics also injured.

Not so good.sad.gif

Take a screen print of your reputation with you.

It might not help your cause but the miserable bitches in Argos could do with cheering up.

Tempted to "Do a Dickson"

So because of Togo it might be no go.

I'd hardly say it was Togo's fault! :lol: Most likely the attack was made by Flec, who are wanting independence from the Angolan Government.

So because of Togo it might be no go.

Nope.

The reason it could be a no go, is becasue some daft terrorists went loco at the team bus of Togo.

I wonder what the thoughts are of Fijian-born New Zealand rugby union legend, Joe Rokocoko.

I'd hardly say it was Togo's fault! :lol: Most likely the attack was made by Flec, who are wanting independence from the Angolan Government.

Fair point but my post would have been wasted if I'd worded it differently.

Hey ho, there you go.

Edit: Yon Blair Skint Chap's no the brightest is he? :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix

Nope.

The reason it could be a no go, is becasue some daft terrorists went loco at the team bus of Togo.

I wonder what the thoughts are of Fijian-born New Zealand rugby union legend, Joe Rokocoko.

He's next to be interviewed on the radio.

At the moment it's former Japan midfielder, Shinji Ono.

Music provided by Yoko Ono.

They have to be related, based on them both being Japanese and having part of their name the same.

Got to be.

Edited by Monster