Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There was an large amount of drunk under-agers there last night acting the chunter, but the majority were all pretty sound I thought, especially where I was which was slap bang right in the middle. It was a bloody excellent gig though, although my t-shirt is well and truly ruined.

Yeah, I noticed that too, loads of wee fourteen-year-olds running about like fannies, either drunk, or acting drunk cause it's "cool".

My shoes are fucked :lol:

Aye, it was an excellent night other than the pint incident.

Some arsehole directly behind me thought it'd be funny if he poured half his pint over me and the GF, thing was he done it intentionally.

If I'd known at the time it was him and he done it on purpose I'd have stuck the nut on him most likely.

Way to make your burd feel protected. :o

You should've stuck the nut on somebody!

Yeah, I noticed that too, loads of wee fourteen-year-olds running about like fannies, either drunk, or acting drunk cause it's "cool".

My shoes are fucked :lol:

Aye, it was an excellent night other than the pint incident.

I just washed my shoes two weeks ago, but now they're manky as now regretably. The kids were annoying to begin with, but you could tell they were getting tired when they calmed down about halfway through the set.

Where abouts were you?

Watching The Football Years, Celtic fans booing Fergus McCann on the day they unfurled the league flag.

Short memories.

Watching this for the first time, it's a total roasterthon. I'd hoped something nasty had happened to Roger Mitchell in the last few years.

The new coffee available at Costa Coffee came out today, and I disliked it. Don't know what it's called, but the froth at the top was horrible, and it tasted quite bitter.

However, as I said I didn't like it, and still had my receipt, I got a free small cinnamon latte.

Disappointed though. I was looking forward to it since I got my e-mail.

I just washed my shoes two weeks ago, but now they're manky as now regretably. The kids were annoying to begin with, but you could tell they were getting tired when they calmed down about halfway through the set.

Where abouts were you?

In line with Jamie T maybe about 6 back or something, pretty much perfect really.

Yourself?

Watching The Football Years, Celtic fans booing Fergus McCann on the day they unfurled the league flag.

Short memories.

At least they were there at the time though.

On Wednesday night their pumping by the Hibees was witnessed by green plastic seats.

Greatest Fans In The World, follow their team to the moon they would! Just...not home games....

Despite being knackered with sore legs I've agreed to play 5s tonight. What am I doing?! Tit.

I've played four nights this week (including two games on Tuesday) and I'm playing a double session tonight.

I have also been labouring every day since last Saturday.

I am fucking knackered.

In line with Jamie T maybe about 6 back or something, pretty much perfect really.

Yourself?

Aye, I was probably just behind you as I was pretty much in line with Jamie T for the full gig, well that was until the third song when everyone just decided to go absolutely mental and I got pushed to the right, but soon moved back into the middle.

Anyway, I really hope tomorrow's game's on, even if it is Methil of all places. Fingers crossed.