Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The whole 'passing my driving test' plan isn't going very well..

Don't say that. My son is starting lessons and I was hoping he'd pass before the end of this season so he can give his Dad a lift to the football.

Although the fact that he hasn't got a car could be a stumbling block to my master plan.....sad.gif

Stick with it mate, I'm sure you'll get through okay!wink.gif

Don't say that. My son is starting lessons and I was hoping he'd pass before the end of this season so he can give his Dad a lift to the football.

Although the fact that he hasn't got a car could be a stumbling block to my master plan.....sad.gif

Stick with it mate, I'm sure you'll get through okay!wink.gif

I have got the car situation sorted, just the license part which is the problem. The DSA don't like me very much ;)

I have got the car situation sorted, just the license part which is the problem.

I have the licence part sorted, just the car situation whihc is the problem.

I passed over a year and a half a go and started lessons just after my 17th birthday... im 20 now. Ah 21st birthday in November may see the end of this dilema.

I have got the car situation sorted, just the license part which is the problem. The DSA don't like me very much wink.gif

If you pass before 9th February, is there any chance of a lift to Annan and back?!unsure.gif

I passed over a year and a half a go and started lessons just after my 17th birthday... im 20 now. Ah 21st birthday in November may see the end of this dilema.

My boy is 17 and I have the distinct feeling that will be his problem too!sad.gif

Buy a 1 year wreck..its exciting!

I'm the same man although I passed my test around 5 years ago. Would much rather spend my money on travelling than on a car. Will need to buy one in next couple years tho'

Getting some heart scans today. Not only that, but I need to get the bus there which is only one an hour. 50 minutes on the bus, and 45 minutes before I start the 37 year wait to be seen. I'd be as well committing mass suicide.

Getting some heart scans today. Not only that, but I need to get the bus there which is only one an hour. 50 minutes on the bus, and 45 minutes before I start the 37 year wait to be seen. I'd be as well committing mass suicide.

If it's a simple ECG, you'll be in and out in 10 minutes. About 12 sticky patches with wires stuck over your chest and ankles and a wee lie down while the machine monitors your heart rate.

Just don't laugh or move about and you'll be fine. I can't answer for your buses though!rolleyes.gif

If it's a simple ECG, you'll be in and out in 10 minutes. About 12 sticky patches with wires stuck over your chest and ankles and a wee lie down while the machine monitors your heart rate.

Just don't laugh or move about and you'll be fine. I can't answer for your buses though!rolleyes.gif

What kind of weird shit do you get? :huh:

T-mobile.

1) their choice of phones is spectactularly shit. I'm due an upgrade and the only phone noticably better than mine is the HTC HD2- "a fantastic deal that won't be matched over the phone or in store" they trumpet with regard to their upgrades.

2) the HD2 costs £200 to upgrade, plus my £30 per month (which I never use so looking to downgrade usage a bit). Whereas if I was to take a new connection, I could get it for £170 plus £23.50 a month.

Where's the fucking value in that, you chiselling shysters?

Urgh, got hit in the face numerous times last night at Jamie T and my face is all swollen up, along with my braces keep cutting my gum. Gah.

Some arsehole directly behind me thought it'd be funny if he poured half his pint over me and the GF, thing was he done it intentionally.

If I'd known at the time it was him and he done it on purpose I'd have stuck the nut on him most likely.

Some arsehole directly behind me thought it'd be funny if he poured half his pint over me and the GF, thing was he done it intentionally.

If I'd known at the time it was him and he done it on purpose I'd have stuck the nut on him most likely.

There was an large amount of drunk under-agers there last night acting the chunter, but the majority were all pretty sound I thought, especially where I was which was slap bang right in the middle. It was a bloody excellent gig though, although my t-shirt is well and truly ruined.