Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My bladder needs emptied, and I can't be arsed going downstairs. The window is open. Should I?

Sorry in advance for this. It's disgraceful. :(

Pick up a fishing rod, put on a red cap and piddle into the garden - everyone will be envious of your parents water feature with the gnome centrpiece. ;)

Sorry again. :(

Sorry in advance for this. It's disgraceful. :(

Pick up a fishing rod, put on a red cap and piddle into the garden - everyone will be envious of your parents water feature with the gnome centrpiece. ;)

Sorry again. :(

I think your "Dave's short" jokes have jumped the shark :(

not being able to sleep :angry:

i have not slept 1 second this night and i feel tired but just cant get to sleep. i even ran my little brothers paper round for him at 6.30am in order to try and feel tired so i could trick my body into falling asleep and it didnt work :(

i dont know how im gonna stay awake for the next 16 hours as i have a night out to attend after the fitba

Wouldn't go that far! :lol:

Seriously though, Fog serves no purpose other than reducing your vision.

It's glorious in Dunfermline. :)

My nag - pesky children and lack of babysitters meaning I don't get to football today. Damn my brother and his wife splitting up. Damn them both!! Also, because I'm off to London on Monday meant that my husband claimed it was his turn to go even though it wasn't. :(