Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Trying to avoid seeing the NFL score(s) as I have them Sky +'d for tonight.

Checked a media website for the news of a players death and caught the score update out the corner of my eye.

Night ruined.

Guest The Phoenix

Checked a media website for the news of a players death and caught the score update out the corner of my eye.

Night ruined.

Don't worry, Dallas scored 4 eight point touchdowns in the last 3 minutes to win 35-34.

Don't worry, Dallas scored 4 eight point touchdowns in the last 3 minutes to win 35-34.

Don't, because I've recently had a knack for fast forwarding right to the end of games.

edit: Just away to watch it the now. If it ends up finishing 35-34 I'm coming straight on here and launching dog's abuse at you. :angry:

Edited by The Blair-Skint Student

Don't, because I've recently had a knack for fast forwarding right to the end of games.

edit: Just away to watch it the now. If it ends up finishing 35-34 I'm coming straight on here and launching dog's abuse at you. :angry:

:lol: !!!

Google Chrome just died on me. :(

Came up with a message saying "Woah! Google Chrome has crashed. Restart now?"

So I click on restart, and the same message happens. Do it again, same message. Gave up after five minutes.

Now I'm having to use Internet Explorer.

Spend the last 15 minutes going through the pages in the General Nonsense forum looking for the 'What are you listening to' thread, to no avail as I completely forgot about the new Music Forum.

I'm losing it :(

Google Chrome just died on me. :(

So I click on restart, and the same message happens. Do it again, same message. Gave up after five minutes.

Start using Firefox then mate ;)

Start using Firefox then mate wink.gif

I don't have that on my computer anymore. I prefered Safari, and then Chrome came out. Got rid of Safari too. Kept IE incase of emergancies like this. Hopefully it works tomorrow. :(

Google Chrome just died on me. sad.gif

Google Chrome is rubbish - it's too slow and keeps crashing.....so my daughter informed me today.

Start using Firefox then mate wink.gif

That's what she and a friend advised as well.

I don't have that on my computer anymore. I prefered Safari, and then Chrome came out. Got rid of Safari too. Kept IE incase of emergancies like this. Hopefully it works tomorrow. sad.gif

I suggest you speak to my IT expert daughter, unless she has you on her "Death List For Men She Hates"!wink.gif

FFS, don't suggest that to her if she hasn't got one already!!!ph34r.gif

Google Chrome is rubbish - it's too slow and keeps crashing.....so my daughter informed me today.

That's what she and a friend advised as well.

I suggest you speak to my IT expert daughter, unless she has you on her "Death List For Men She Hates"!wink.gif

FFS, don't suggest that to her if she hasn't got one already!!!ph34r.gif

Chrome was always faster for me. :unsure:

:lol: It wouldn't surprise me...

After complaining bitterly about being left with no work this holiday, I have gotten myself a week's temporary work through in Edinburgh.

Ironically, I cannot be bothered at all. The company are based just off the Newbridge roundabout so I have to put up with that shite first thing in the morning.

And the Andy Murray match is on later, I could be doing with a day off so I can stay up to watch it.

Night ruined.

:lol:

:lol: !!!

:o

Score was 34-3 going into the last two minutes.

Stayed that way though. :P

Auld McPhoenix-Feet lives to fight another day.