Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye, I can imagine.laugh.gif

Did you give my other post above a minus point just then? I only ask because it's only be up a minute and there's was only you me and rw89 on at the moment. Hmmmmmm!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I'M WEARING A MAN SKIRT AT CUSTOMS

Rafa Benitez looked like he's had enough when leaving for the tunnel after the shite failed to win again.Worried that the fat c**t might be on verge of jacking it in,when i want him to stay for the next 20 years......At least make them sack you and get paid off the 5 year contract you signed last year you miserable fat spanish waiter......

I was meant to be playing 5s in the morning through in Glasgow, it's now coming up for 3am. Not a chance in hell im going now

Go to bed then, you fool!

I'm meant to be playing fives tomorrow up at the Ally McCoist, as the snow has melted there's a possibility it's on, I fucking hope it is.

Go to bed then, you fool!

I'm meant to be playing fives tomorrow up at the Ally McCoist, as the snow has melted there's a possibility it's on, I fucking hope it is.

I did try, failed.

I can't see it being called off, the pitch at the Ally McCoist is pretty good. I find it strage though with how narrow it is ;)

I did try, failed.

I can't see it being called off, the pitch at the Ally McCoist is pretty good. I find it strage though with how narrow it is ;)

Aw, insomnia isn't good. :(

Well, it's been 6 (six) weeks since we played I think, due to the weather.

I really like it up there, although apparently you're not allowed to wear blades, aye right!

Aw, insomnia isn't good. :(

Well, it's been 6 (six) weeks since we played I think, due to the weather.

I really like it up there, although apparently you're not allowed to wear blades, aye right!

6!? Bloody hell

I just want the 5s at playsport to open, all problems will then be solved..

He never said it was you two - don't keep making everything "Me, me, me" all the time.

Never mind my minus whatever rep - she's going to kill me for that!rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

I'll tell you where the differences are here. There are only so many "couples" on this board. I can think of three that can be found regularly. It can only be myself and Adam, Ayrgirl and Monster or Steven and Ceratogyrus. It's a fairly good chance it could have been myself he was talking to. You, on the other hand, dragged yourself into it and made yourself a victim when someone mentioned something about another poster having 10,000 posts, there was no chance it could have been about you, and yet there you are, making it all about poor little you.

Now shut up.

I'll tell you where the differences are here. There are only so many "couples" on this board. I can think of three that can be found regularly. It can only be myself and Adam, Ayrgirl and Monster or Steven and Ceratogyrus. It's a fairly good chance it could have been myself he was talking to. You, on the other hand, dragged yourself into it and made yourself a victim when someone mentioned something about another poster having 10,000 posts, there was no chance it could have been about you, and yet there you are, making it all about poor little you.

Now shut up.

Don't forget Duffman and centralparker