Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm going out tonight on a, for want of a better word, date.

I'm probably just reading too much into it, but i'm not too sure where to head to. Has anyone got any ideas?

What you wanting to do? Is she a drinker? Pub on Friday night might be a bit busy...so why not a coffee shop and a chat?

Bare in mind i'm only 17 and she's 16.

Think we're going to go for a meal, then back to mine.

Jesus I never used to go out to restaurants on dates when I was 16/17.

Go to the movies to the shittest flick showing (so its quiet) and get her fingered on the back row.

Guest The Phoenix

Bottle of wine up the park for a drink and a shag. Or is it just me that does that? :(

Surely for the second part of that scenario, someone would need to accompany you?

Just him and his "I'm always right and there's no point in arguing about it". But hey ho, it's the weekend and I should be more charitable and less judgemental. Maybe he has issues.

Uh, you were the one who flounced off, not me. If you want to argue why a citizen of conscience should stick a pin in a charitable Yellow Pages and give £20 to wherever fate directs him, as opposed to being given advice on where his money might do the most good, then by all means argue away. I'll be here.

I'm probably just reading too much into it, but i'm not too sure where to head to. Has anyone got any ideas?

Whatever you do, don't stampede straight for the clitoris. Start with a nice kiss, then head for her breasts if she seems amenable.