Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm not sure how the f**k you did that, but I want to know.

I used the bold, italics, and underline things for my f**k.

Edit - forgot to add the "uck"... :unsure:

Aw for... I give up! <_<

Edited by Smurph

Snow = no football tomorrow. Fúck...

Edit - and the bolding of swears doesn't filter them out anymore. Have to use Kilt's method.

I appear to have many uses, thank fúck!

I've managed to say f**k a few times on here since the upgrade. unsure.gif

I'm curious to know how as it doesn't work when I quote you and your hinted at method can't be seen in a quote of yours?

Someone did mention something about "RichText" or somesuch but my eyes began to glaze over...rolleyes.gif

I'm really quite annoyed with myself. I was up at my mates last night and was absolutely starving, so on the way home I grabbed a pizza and scoffed the whole lot. I've been trying really fucking hard to shift the last bit of excess timber which just does not want to go away, and I ruined it all last night by having a fucking pizza.

I'm really quite annoyed with myself. I was up at my mates last night and was absolutely starving, so on the way home I grabbed a pizza and scoffed the whole lot. I've been trying really fucking hard to shift the last bit of excess timber which just does not want to go away, and I ruined it all last night by having a fucking pizza.

Two fingers down your throat and you'll be sorted.