Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of my mates is having a complete Facebook meltdown with his girlfriend, it's pathetic. I can't tell if he's posting his own thoughts, or if he's quoting a Kelly Clarkson song. Stuff like this:

"The last thing i wanted! I miss you! I'm lost! Don't know what to do! I need you...!"

I'm absolutely itching to tear him apart, but I can't, because I've still got his ticket for the Pars game and he's still to give me the money for it, and I can't risk him taking the huff.

'tis baws, so 'tis.

Just tear him apart and take his ticket for a refund.

You can't just sit there and watch him beg!

Edit:- Starting to snow a wee bit in Kirkcaldy. :(

Edited by Andy C

One of my mates is having a complete Facebook meltdown with his girlfriend, it's pathetic. I can't tell if he's posting his own thoughts, or if he's quoting a Kelly Clarkson song. Stuff like this:

"The last thing i wanted! I miss you! I'm lost! Don't know what to do! I need you...!"

I'm absolutely itching to tear him apart, but I can't, because I've still got his ticket for the Pars game and he's still to give me the money for it, and I can't risk him taking the huff.

'tis baws, so 'tis.

I'd say ripping him a new one would be well worth the 15 quid or whatever for the ticket in this instance.

'tis baws, so 'tis.

If you stayed nearby mate, i would give you the money for the ticket. You can't let him away with pish patter like that.

Pathetic to see guys acting like that, it really is.

My legal methods exam went considerably worse than I expected, and I expected it to be bad!

Don't think I did too well in mine either - I did remember most of the points, I just couldn't remember what categories and what order they were to be put into :(

EA and the Sims 3. :angry: I had bought a load of stuff from their online store for my game,but because we have been having problms with the game EA had to create these patches that are meant to sort them out( :rolleyes: )

Also I was having no problems with my game,only problem I had was the patch that I had to download and install or my game wouldn't work. Now with the last patch I cant even use any of my custom content that I bought at EA's store in my game all thanks to EA fucking my game up with their silly patch. To top it all off,EA are to bring out another stuff pack for the Sims 3 instead of trying to fix all the problems everyone is having due to their shite patches. :angry:

EA and the Sims 3. :angry: I had bought a load of stuff from their online store for my game,but because we have been having problms with the game EA had to create these patches that are meant to sort them out( :rolleyes: )

Also I was having no problems with my game,only problem I had was the patch that I had to download and install or my game wouldn't work. Now with the last patch I cant even use any of my custom content that I bought at EA's store in my game all thanks to EA fucking my game up with their silly patch. To top it all off,EA are to bring out another stuff pack for the Sims 3 instead of trying to fix all the problems everyone is having due to their shite patches. :angry:

Try and play the game while offline?

I was delivering a load of boxes to an office block and knocked against the break glass of the fire alarm :ph34r::ph34r:

Cue loads of folk leaving to stand around in the snow whilst i said sorry so many times to the building manager :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers