Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have made a complete and utter arse of myself with a female friend of mine. Complete and utter, possibly irrepairable. I can't even blame it on her being moody as its completely and utterly my fault. sad.gifsad.gif

:: Girl says something ::

:: I object to it, take a massive strop ::

:: Next morning, we speak, I explain why ::

:: Girl effectively finishes her original sentence ::

:: I realise that I was 100% in the wrong, and that if I'd heard her out, then I wouldn't have got in a strop ::

:: Cue profuse apologies ::

:: Conversation ends ::

:: Guilt and self loathing begins ::

sad.gif

What about your local rivals, Montrose? They only have 6 points! That, in my book, is a bit laughable.

Sorry Montrose fans.

biggrin.gif

Insomnia. mad.gif

I'm with you on that. Even though I'm back at work, I was still up at 2am, then again at 4am and 6am. It's murder. I shall try not to snooze in the armchair in the early evening. That may help.

More snow in West Edinburgh this am..

Aye, just when BBC Weather said "Watch out for the South Westerly bringing a Gulf Stream current of air that will start a messy thaw going..." - it snows again!rolleyes.gif

Can't you blag your way nto an airline pilot's job?

BTW I gave you my first ever green thingy by accident by pressing the wrong button - you're welcome. :D

:lol:

I wish, would love to be a pilot.

Cheers.

I have made a complete and utter arse of myself with a female friend of mine. Complete and utter, possibly irrepairable. I can't even blame it on her being moody as its completely and utterly my fault. sad.gifsad.gif

:: Girl says something ::

:: I object to it, take a massive strop ::

:: Next morning, we speak, I explain why ::

:: Girl effectively finishes her original sentence ::

:: I realise that I was 100% in the wrong, and that if I'd heard her out, then I wouldn't have got in a strop ::

:: Cue profuse apologies ::

:: Conversation ends ::

:: Guilt and self loathing begins ::

sad.gif

You tease. You can't post this without saying what the "something" was.

Starter in my Focus is buggered too and I've not been able to get it to the garage for the snow and ice. As a result I've been going through a ream of petrol and money by driving the bigger car everywhere.

You no' been able to bump it Gogo?

nah mate tried the lot - had to leave the car at work adn its gettin towed today, so even more cash exiting the wallet

One of my mates is having a complete Facebook meltdown with his girlfriend, it's pathetic. I can't tell if he's posting his own thoughts, or if he's quoting a Kelly Clarkson song. Stuff like this:

"The last thing i wanted! I miss you! I'm lost! Don't know what to do! I need you...!"

I'm absolutely itching to tear him apart, but I can't, because I've still got his ticket for the Pars game and he's still to give me the money for it, and I can't risk him taking the huff.

'tis baws, so 'tis.

I did, yes! However, once I told my girlfriend what I was planning to do with the chicken, she turned her nose up. Ended up just frying it up on its own. My wedges turned out brilliantly though.

By the way, wake him up now, it will mean he goes to sleep earlier tonight. I hate it when they drop off in the afternoon then stay up until all hours.

By the way, wake him up now, it will mean he goes to sleep earlier tonight. I hate it when they drop off in the afternoon then stay up until all hours.

I would, but everytime I wake him up, he is grumpy for the rest of the day. Might not have a choice though, he has been asleep for over two hours now.

I would, but everytime I wake him up, he is grumpy for the rest of the day. Might not have a choice though, he has been asleep for over two hours now.

Jesus - if I let mine sleep for two hours in the afternoon I would be watching Newsnight with her later!!laugh.gif