Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh great, thanks. Now I need a new doll to use.

Regardless, you trapped her in a cage, told her that the key to the cage was lodged in her big tae. She failed to recover it so you broke her wrists?

Very mature...

Regardless, you trapped her in a cage, told her that the key to the cage was lodged in her big tae. She failed to recover it so you broke her wrists?

Very mature...

No, she is shite at chugging so thats why I broke her wrists. Mouth only from now on.

Hard to disagree. This season's still an infinite improvement on last season, though... which doesn't really say that much.

Indeed. At least we aren't seeing draw after draw after draw this season. The Aberdeen game can't come soon enough, our win against Motherwell seemed so long ago!

Msn for that pish. :rolleyes:

Actually, each post had a seperate PTTGOYN and as such was a valid post. It was just convenient that it took the form of a conversation. We established that Perth is boring, a PTTGOYN, that there hasn't been a Saints game in ages, another PTTGOYN, and that it still isn't that great going to see Saints... another PTTGOYN.

Up ye. 8)

Another PTTGOYN: Online Job apps.

"Please state your reasons for applying for this role. "

Erm... I need a job? Uh...

Edited by Cynical Saintee