Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is it acceptable for me to buy tweezers? I'd pretty much have to go into Boots and just buy one single set of tweezers, purely for the purpose of pulling white hairs out my chin. Is that weird, or perfectly normal?

Perfectly normal. :ph34r:

Is it acceptable for me to buy tweezers? I'd pretty much have to go into Boots and just buy one single set of tweezers, purely for the purpose of pulling white hairs out my chin. Is that weird, or perfectly normal?

You could pretend to be plucking your eyebrows too??

the central heating im my house isnt working, phoned scottish gas at half 8 this morning and they still havent turned up :angry:

doubt they are coming tonight so it looks like its going to be a long cold night in my house

It took them 3 days to come out to mines (and i pay for the Scottish gas Homecare package, which is meant to be 24hr call out) Ours went out on NYD very early in the morning

Didnt even have a proper look at it when they did come, just opened up the front panel, looked for about 5 seconds, then closed it and said they would need to order parts, slapped a big "DO NOT USE" sticker on it (aye fuckin good one, like it could be used :rolleyes: ) and then pissed off again. :angry:

Few days later they finally came round and fixed it.

Altogether 6 days without heating in this fuckin weather

the central heating im my house isnt working, phoned scottish gas at half 8 this morning and they still havent turned up :angry:

doubt they are coming tonight so it looks like its going to be a long cold night in my house

What kind of boiler do you have? Is it a condensing boiler?

My PTTGOYN: The fucking press assosciation, they've awarded Mehmet's first goal as an own goal to the Alloa Keeper (wrongly I reckon). I had money on a Mehmet hat-trick :(

What kind of boiler do you have? Is it a condensing boiler?

My PTTGOYN: The fucking press assosciation, they've awarded Mehmet's first goal as an own goal to the Alloa Keeper (wrongly I reckon). I had money on a Mehmet hat-trick :(

Ouch...

Still, at least you're in the hat for the next round's draw - that's the main thing, right?

Give it another 19 years and you will be pulling them out your nose and ears...

the central heating im my house isnt working, phoned scottish gas at half 8 this morning and they still havent turned up mad.gif

Check the flue, make sure it is clear of snow,it could be someting as simple as that.Mine went out a year or two ago.i cleared the airways and it fired up again fine.