Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My house has no heating due to the boiler breaking down. Looks like im sleeping with a hat on tonight!.

I stood in a boiling hot Cowdenbeath pub, shirt, jersey and jacket, as I was afraid one of the yokels would nick anything that I placed over a seat.

My word, why?!

I still have baby teeth, believe it or not. One less, now, obviously... although I still have three. Recently, the tooth I just pulled out had a hole in the back due to breaking. A few units of alcohol helped me get the strength to yank the bugger out.

Fucking hell man, painful?

Surpisingly, not really. I was just eating an oatcake when it turned out one of the crunchy bits was a bit of tooth. The gum swelled up last night and was a bit seepy but had settled down this morning. Still had a fucking massive hold in the back of the tooth, though. I've been surviving off of painkillers, last few nights. Now the git's finally gone. :)

I still have baby teeth, believe it or not. One less, now, obviously... although I still have three. Recently, the tooth I just pulled out had a hole in the back due to breaking. A few units of alcohol helped me get the strength to yank the bugger out.

I had a baby tooth growing down above the roof of my mouth. It was discovered by accident when I had a head x-ray aged 14 (I think). Obviously I had it whipped out as quick as possible. The question remains, how did it get there?!

Surpisingly, not really. I was just eating an oatcake when it turned out one of the crunchy bits was a bit of tooth. The gum swelled up last night and was a bit seepy but had settled down this morning. Still had a fucking massive hold in the back of the tooth, though. I've been surviving off of painkillers, last few nights. Now the git's finally gone. :)

I can remember the way one of my baby teeth fell out, it was quite comical.

One Sunday morning, my Dad had made me a roll and sausage, I was just eating away, suddenly I felt a crunchy bit of sausage, I thought it was weird, but carried on nevertheless, however after a few more chews, I discovered that this hadn't come from the sausage.

I spat out the bit of sausage and roll, and there was a tooth in it.

It was the most painless tooth I had fall out, also, there was no blood.

:)

I know I should be grateful that the Council have drafted in a local construction company to help clear the snow in Crieff but feck sake did they have to start doing it outside my house at 7a.m this morning! It's a Saturday mad.gif

I wish they would do something in my neck of the woods.Interesting that the council found the time and manpower to clear Holyrood Park for a running event,yet they cannot clear the streets of the local residents.Still they know best.

I wish they would do something in my neck of the woods.Interesting that the council found the time and manpower to clear Holyrood Park for a running event,yet they cannot clear the streets of the local residents.Still they know best.

I saw the end of the women's 5.8km

The nationalities of the top 3 were: Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ethiopian. They were running on snow! The winner only left Ethiopia the other day, and it was 25 degrees. Why are our runners not trouncing them on what is not only our home turf, but our home snow! She wasn't even wearing breeks.

Tell you what, if ever it snows in Ethiopia, they'll all be fine. None of this pussy footing about with screenwash. On with the pink lycra pants, on with the big "1" A4 piece of paper, on with the running shoes, and off you go to work, 8 miles away.