well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My ex just punched me in the nose!

I'll fuckin boot that bitch a good one next time I see her wee face!

Did she beat you up real bad? That must be why you have to wait till next time you see "her wee face" to sort her out :lol:

It`s not very nice to be hitting girlies.

it isn't very nice to be hitting anyone - girlies or not.

In certain circumstances the only answer is to give someone a total leathering. But hitting a woman is very ungentlemanly.

Amazon allowing people to review things that aren't released, or that they haven't got!

Amazon reviews are second only to IMDB reviews in the pantheon of things I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever put any trust in.

Use www.rottentomatoes.com to compare professional reviews, which are generally better.

The 1-star review is hilarious, though :D

Edited by Swampy

My ex just punched me in the nose!

I'll fuckin boot that bitch a good one next time I see her wee face!

Get your mate Ron Weasly to turn her into a ferret.

Been told to park at my place of work (local hospital) is going up to £21 a month.

it's bad enough coming into this hell hole never mind having to pay as well.... :(

Been told to park at my place of work (local hospital) is going up to £21 a month.

it's bad enough coming into this hell hole never mind having to pay as well.... :(

What do you do for a living?

Did she beat you up real bad? That must be why you have to wait till next time you see "her wee face" to sort her out :lol:

It`s not very nice to be hitting girlies.

it isn't very nice to be hitting anyone - girlies or not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have been slightly under the infleunce when I wrote that post. Thankfully, I didn't her her back as to many people got in the way.

She's still a wee bitch for hitting me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may have been slightly under the infleunce when I wrote that post. Thankfully, I didn't her her back as to many people got in the way.

She's still a wee bitch for hitting me!

How old are you? Really? 16 or 17 or something? You seem to embarrass youself with every post. :rolleyes:

1. The fucking sun. Out it comes and every b*****d in the West Of Scotland wants to come to the seaside, resulting in me being unable to find a parking space for work. Fuckers. Where will they be when it's a wet and cold January morning? :angry::angry::angry:

:angry::angry:

2. School holidays. Thanks to my boss fucking off to the Caribean for a fortnight and paying me f**k all extra for the extra hours I'm doing to cover her, we are £30 down this week for childcare. :angry:

1. The fucking sun. Out it comes and every b*****d in the West Of Scotland wants to come to the seaside, resulting in me being unable to find a parking space for work. Fuckers. Where will they be when it's a wet and cold January morning? :angry::angry::angry:

It's like a weegie parade in Ayr when the suns oot, one of the downsides of moving to Ayrshire.

Geeks that think they're funny <_<

Yer camera's fine ya plamf! You and the pooch can take all those pics you've been longing for......

It's like a weegie parade in Ayr when the suns oot, one of the downsides of moving to Ayrshire.

Turn in the passport and return to Middle Earth then, where there's never any sun due to the smog from the rendering plants and visitors only arrive by gunpoint.

2. School holidays. Thanks to my boss fucking off to the Caribean for a fortnight and paying me f**k all extra for the extra hours I'm doing to cover her, we are £30 down this week for childcare. :angry:

f**k, thats just minded me. "The ned's paradise" aka the kirkcaldy links market rolls into town next week. :angry:

Yer camera's fine ya plamf! You and the pooch can take all those pics you've been longing for......

Turn in the passport and return to Middle Earth then, where there's never any sun due to the smog from the rendering plants and visitors only arrive by gunpoint.

What's a plamf?? :unsure:

And i got it ya big moanin faced jessie :P

:lol:

I was at a rendering plant last week in Irvine, shocking what they do to horses :(

f**k, thats just minded me. "The ned's paradise" aka the kirkcaldy links market rolls into town next week. :angry:

That's like 'Merrimass' in Irvine every August - a local holiday whose true meaning remains a mystery, but that provides ample opportunity for the locals to reflect on, as they are battered, stabbed or assaulted with Buckfast bottles. :rolleyes: