well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The white knights who run onto the forum with brooms to sweep it all away are probably more annoying. I don't know what their motivation is.

Hm, myself as an example? I'm the dark and quiet one, me

So much fail in one thread.

^^^

verge of tears

Sanctions? Behaviour?

This is the internet aye?

Seems like some were looking for the UN website and stumbled on P&B by accident.

Same old though from xbl, Swampy's gripes are more tolerable in that there's at least logic behind them but I just don't know why he cares so much. Or why he thinks he'll be banned.

Same old? Same old what? Until recently, I constantly got accused of sooking up to the mods. And Swampy has solid reasons for thinking he will be banned...

And Swampy has solid reasons for thinking he will be banned...

What "solid" reasons are these, then?

I think Div needs to release a statement ASAP, or P&B could be taken over by the people. :P

Rangers fans will not take over Pie and Bovril.

I've just looked over the stuff I was doing in maths before the end of term, and I really cant remember how to do a lot of it :(

Rangers fans will not take over Pie and Bovril.

That's poor, even by your ridiculously low standards.

FAO Shakehands Tom: Next tme, just fucking name names and save us two pages of mind numbing, essay like back and forthery.

Swampy is the most tragic person on this board.

He thinks that he's being clever and that his fighting the power sets him out as some sort of cool rebel that folk will have a grudging respect for. What he tragically doesn't realise is that he bores people to tears and folk end up skipping posts where he might have made a decent point because they just assume that he'll be posting his usual bland shite.

They say that for every good thing that happens in the world, something bad will happen.

Is Swampy karmic compensation for Dunc in the P&B world?

He thinks that he's being clever and that his fighting the power sets him out as some sort of cool rebel that folk will have a grudging respect for. What he tragically doesn't realise is that he bores people to tears and folk end up skipping posts where he might have made a decent point because they just assume that he'll be posting his usual bland shite.

They say that for every good thing that happens in the world, something bad will happen.

:lol:

folk end up skipping posts

You've never done this, have you?

Nail on the head. Special fits of laughter and nods of agreement for the bit in bold.