Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol: -15!

I'm impressed.

Most of them for me saying that Stuart Dickson would get it rough with the ratings system on the not complaints forum...

If it's any consolation, I think it's the biggest pile of poo to ever darken the doorstep of P&B.

If I cared enough I'd take it as a badge of honour and change my username next month to "Officially Worst Poster on P&B", but by the time I'm next able, xbl will almost certainly have overtaken me despite his inactivity today. 8)

Oi, you. I'm refusing to use the new "status updates" from now on, but I just read your latest one.

What's wrong with Dalgety Bay Sports Centre, eh eh eh? :angry:

Aye I' getting a bit bored of it now (the sttus update thing). <_<

And there's nothing wrong, thankfully. Played badminton for the first time there tonight. Gym looks a bit shit, and nearly had a destruction derby in the carpark, but apart from that it was fine. Contrarry to what I heard about it in the past.

S'all Good, Duncky boy :)

Right. Three times in the last week, I have attempted to watch 'Last Man Standing', the western type film with Bruce Willis and Christopher Walken.

That's now three times I've fallen asleep, genuinely, trying to watch it.

Would someone please put me out my misery and confirm my fears that it's a bad film so I can consign it to the back of a wardrobe?

Have you used tweezers to try and remove it? They should work...

To the bathroom... the tweezers await. I shall report back with my progress.

Edit: It's obviously a wee bugger, I'm not sure I can really see it but im sure there is something in there. I shall see how it is in the morning. <_<

Edited by Enigma

Iain Gray is killing FMQs. At first I would watch, horrified but amused as Salmond tore him into tiny pieces, but in recent months, I've found myself avoiding them, they are so toe curlingly dreadful, its like watching a drowning puppy.:(

Who is going to vote for these clowns in the next election??