Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Bottom left.Change eh?

Not only can I not find it, I really did mean what is it. Or perhaps I should have said ""What does it do?"

Not only can I not find it, I really did mean what is it. Or perhaps I should have said ""What does it do?"

It says Home 2010 or something,if you want to change back to the old colour change it to 2009.

Edited by capybara

Guest The Phoenix

Stupid boy!

Found it.

Away 2010 gave me the boak.

I'll stick with Home 2010.

The thing that'll take most getting used to for me is having to click "Go" after picking a forum from the menu at the bottom. Everytime I do it I sit staring dumbly at the screen waiting for it to change before realising I now have to click the button.

Where does that stuff at the front disappear to ,,the comment bow thingy and posters etc.Do you have to go back to the beginning to see it again.God you can tell im getting on a bit eh. Change bah!

Guest The Phoenix

Aye very good, minus 6 degrees and some silly fecker sets off the fire alarm.

Still it was nice talking to staff in the Car Park.

Aye very good, minus 6 degrees and some silly fecker sets off the fire alarm.

Still it was nice talking to staff in the Car Park.

I decided to take the bus from the Park & Ride this am, as Edinburgh,s gritters have disappeared. God the buses were cold. But when i got into my car it read -7 by the time i got to Riccarton it read +25.5c.All i can assume is that it was to cold for the thermometer to record after i moved from the side of a building..

What the feck is this new layout all about?

Anyway my PTTGOYN is being made to sympathise with Bernard Matthews stock on its way to the supermarket as I sat on a bus with frost on the inside of the windows. I asked the driver about the heating, only to be told to take to take it up with Customer Services. No attempt to rectify the situation. Just a polite f*** off.

It's below human standard and I really don't think there's much to ask for in requesting a decent level of comfort and heat on your way to work.

Needless to say I've taken the driver's advice and sent an email venting my unhappiness.

There should be a thread called "Things that really piss you off" as opposed to "Petty Things" getting on your nerves.

What the feck is this new layout all about?

Anyway my PTTGOYN is being made to sympathise with Bernard Matthews stock on its way to the supermarket as I sat on a bus with frost on the inside of the windows. I asked the driver about the heating, only to be told to take to take it up with Customer Services. No attempt to rectify the situation. Just a polite f*** off.

It's below human standard and I really don't think there's much to ask for in requesting a decent level of comfort and heat on your way to work.

Needless to say I've taken the driver's advice and sent an email venting my unhappiness.

There should be a thread called "Things that really piss you off" as opposed to "Petty Things" getting on your nerves.

Im still waiting for a reply from Edinburgh city council,so good luck. The last was replied to......after 3 months.