Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Shhhhhhhh . . . what he knows about football could be written on the back of a stamp . ;)

:huh:

I obviously knew he didn't play for Celtic back then, but that's the only Celtic top I have in my possession. I'm not going to get him to sign my Rangers top for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

:huh:

I obviously knew he didn't play for Celtic back then, but that's the only Celtic top I have in my possession. I'm not going to get him to sign my Rangers top for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

At least you're not one of those Rangers fans who would refuse to go through a green light. You're one of those glory hunting c***s who has supported both sides of the Old Firm in their time on this planet.

At least you're not one of those Rangers fans who would refuse to go through a green light. You're one of those glory hunting c***s who has supported both sides of the Old Firm in their time on this planet.

Nah, I've always supported Rangers. But, unfortunately, these people do exist. The reason I have a Celtic top is because during Celtic's fantastic UEFA Cup run in 2002/03 a few of my Rangers supporting pals started supporting Celtic and they tried to convince me. :lol:

Nah, I've always supported Rangers. But, unfortunately, these people do exist. The reason I have a Celtic top is because during Celtic's fantastic UEFA Cup run in 2002/03 a few of my Rangers supporting pals started supporting Celtic and they tried to convince me. :lol:

You have to wonder.

You're a hardcore 'Bear' mate. Well done for not following the crowd with your choice of football team.

Er, wait...

Just remembered I've got English homework for today, no chance I'm doing it now. I'll just think of a witty excuse. 8)

"It must have fallen off my sledge on the way to school" :rolleyes:

Edit: That actually worked for me when I was much, much younger - probably because it was true! :(

Edited by Kilt

havent drove into edinburgh for a few days. I wish i could say i was shocked to see how icy the roads are up here, but i'm not. Slid at 7mph on the brick road up from stockbridge, did it stop the c**t behind me driving up my arse...naw

Left at the same time though and was only five minutes later than usual. Thank god for flexi-time.

*Cue capy to add his post on the subject here* :P