Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

17 mate, it's for Advanced English. :( I'm battling my way through it just now, resisting the temptation to copy and paste a summary from online. :D

Aye, well I can see why it's tough going then.

I had so many good books ruined for me by school..... :(

Woke up this morning to find that I have been demoted from a '3 star' poster to a '1 star' poster. :(

Some people really do take this internet pish too seriously.

Aye, you. :lol:

I never even knew there was such a thing, and I've been here for 6 and a half years.

Guest The Phoenix
Wait...I've just been put back up to a 2 star. All is not lost, Stewarty. ;)

I regret to inform you that your status is the same as twisteH.

I appear to be a four star poster. Which is probably about right, because I have an en suite bathroom and can have a cooked breakfast at will.

Someone (I suspect twisteH as he was your most recent visitor <_< ) had voted you down to a 3 star. I have now corrected this.

Guest The Phoenix

Why is it every time I go to a Supermarket I get the disabled shopping trolley with Parkinson's Disease? :unsure::angry:

At Tescos in Cumbernauld this afternoon, the trolley refused to follow the directional advice I was giving it and I had to apologise to about 10 people for knee-capping them.

However, I did rather enjoy hitting the fat b*****d in the Rangers Top but I don't think that makes me a bad person.

Why is it every time I go to a Supermarket I get the disabled shopping trolley with Parkinson's Disease? :unsure::angry:

At Tescos in Cumbernauld this afternoon, the trolley refused to follow the directional advice I was giving it and I had to apologise to about 10 people for knee-capping them.

However, I did rather enjoy hitting the fat b*****d in the Rangers Top but I don't think that makes me a bad person.

That was me, you c**t! :angry: