well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just back from the hospital because my throat is a puss filled hole of vileness. Got enough pills to keep the Happy Mondays going for a full tour. I hardly ever get sick, I'm fecking gutted.

Icy pavements.

Fell this morning, twisted my knee, burst my hand and got an awfy dunt on my elbow. Thank feck I was blootered.

Icy pavements.

Fell this morning, twisted my knee, burst my hand and got an awfy dunt on my elbow. Thank feck I was blootered.

What time did you start drinking!?

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves

How this country shuts down and hits the panic button because it snows for two hours. <_<

Why will the snow not just go away? Right, it was alright when it first started snowing back in the middle of December, but there's still snow on the pavements, and even more so as it's been pretty heavy over the past few hours. Must be braw for a child, but it's getting quite tedious now.

QP game's off as well due to it. Forecasting bad weather when it's playable? GTF.

Thanks to the national stadium being shut down because of a bit of snow I'm now going to be spending my Saturday afternoon doing a law assignment. Great.

I like going out and getting pished as much as the next man but this morning's hangover shite might put me off it for a while since what just crept out of my rear passage was an undigested curry super noodle from this morning at 4am. Complete with corn and wee bits of peppers and that.

It really doesn't feel like a Saturday. And I need to read a fecking book for school. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I wanna be at the football right now, instead I'm stuck at home considering doing some homework :(

It wouldn't be much fun standing outside a stadium for the next 90 minutes.

Thanks to the national stadium being shut down because of a bit of snow I'm now going to be spending my Saturday afternoon doing a law assignment. Great.

I've given up on my assignment already. Oh well.

My mobile phone completely packed up on Hogmanay. I eventually got a shot of a horrific 9 year old Samsung phone from my old man which is nigh-on impossible to use.

I now face the minefield of trying to get my contract phone replaced.

f**k.

My laptop is "plugged in, not charging", so it's sitting at 56% percent battery, without going up or down. I can't seem to get it to charge, so it's just sitting there blinking lights at me.

This is just an annoyance at the moment, but it's a Dell, if anyone knows how to fix it :)

My laptop is "plugged in, not charging", so it's sitting at 56% percent battery, without going up or down. I can't seem to get it to charge, so it's just sitting there blinking lights at me.

This is just an annoyance at the moment, but it's a Dell, if anyone knows how to fix it :)

I have a similar problem with my netbook (a "Bauernet" from Argos). I've already had to get one power pack replaced and the other one went kaput a few days ago. I've reached the end of my tether with it so I'm going to see if I can get a refund, given it's the second one to go in about 3 months.

Most likely your charger is Donald Ducked.

I have a similar problem with my netbook (a "Bauernet" from Argos). I've already had to get one power pack replaced and the other one went kaput a few days ago. I've reached the end of my tether with it so I'm going to see if I can get a refund, given it's the second one to go in about 3 months.

Most likely your charger is Donald Ducked.

I actually think it's more likely to be the battery, because the charger is keeping it going, just not actually putting any power into the battery.

Gay.