Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Breaking DecenceH just looks stupid.

Of course it does. The "eh" has to be used within reason. Preferably a short-ish name and certainly not over two names.

Well there is an H word, but it wouldn't apply to you, because you're a Celtic fan.

For someone who (mistakenly, I might add) thinks they're clever, you really are rather thick. Since I've joined P&B (and I'm sure Mr. Div can confirm this) my team has been set as Rangers, and it will always be Rangers. :)

Terrorism discussion is the next topic to be closed. Soon, we'll have to refer to M*****s and C********s rather than use the full religious names. Oh, and then we'll have T********s and p****s. Finally, anyone who mentions p****s, even out of context, will be banned.

Theres no precedent of that like, I'm just hypothesising.

Guest The Phoenix
Terrorism discussion is the next topic to be closed. Soon, we'll have to refer to M*****s and C********s rather than use the full religious names. Oh, and then we'll have T********s and p****s. Finally, anyone who mentions p****s, even out of context, will be banned.

Theres no precedent of that like, I'm just hypothesising.

**** * **** ** *****!

No offence, but how old are you? It makes for much better reading in your thirties, particularly if you have a wean.

17 mate, it's for Advanced English. :( I'm battling my way through it just now, resisting the temptation to copy and paste a summary from online. :D