Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm sure it would be a good idea to have a dedicated 'belief-systems' forum too, just to avoid the board being spammed by people who dismiss rather than discuss.

What we need, and I've had it refused before because I didn't whinge enough, is a "proposed new forum" forum, where people who are interested in proposing a new forum can propose their forum ideas without their proposed new forum ideas being lost in the haze of other posts.

What we need, and I've had it refused before because I didn't whinge enough, is a "proposed new forum" forum, where people who are interested in proposing a new forum can propose their forum ideas without their proposed new forum ideas being lost in the haze of other posts.

Are you sure it was the whingeing fail, or is it that your Box Office lustre is fading a little?

We could find that out easily enough, by proposing a forum for 'all things xbl' in the forum for proposing new forum ideas and guage the reaction.

Are you sure it was the whingeing fail, or is it that your Box Office lustre is fading a little?

We could find that out easily enough, by proposing a forum for 'all things xbl' in the forum for proposing new forum ideas and guage the reaction.

There is already an "all things xbl" forum, so you're way behind on that one.

And I've eased off on the Box Office chat. Thats all in the past now, but the sad echoes of it remain, implanted in the mind of other, less intelligent, more impressionable posters. All I've done in recent weeks is distance myself from all that "box office" malarky!

There is already an "all things xbl" forum, so you're way behind on that one.

And I've eased off on the Box Office chat. Thats all in the past now, but the sad echoes of it remain, implanted in the mind of other, less intelligent, more impressionable posters. All I've done in recent weeks is distance myself from all that "box office" malarky!

This is what happens when one takes a sabbatical. Trends change, the zeitgeist reforms itself and one is left sighing in the moonlight.

There should be a dedicated forum for 'what's now!', that way people would be able to keep up with the movers and shakers.

There should be a dedicated forum for 'what's now!', that way people would be able to keep up with the movers and shakers.

And this is exactly why we need a "proposed forum" forum! Ideas like this need to be explored properly, not simply drowned out by a sea of petty nags and general nonsense. :(

For those of you on the edge of your seats, still pondering what my username is: it is indeed "twisty" with the "eh" substituted in to make a "y" sound. 99% of people work this out straight away, but for the moronic minority (hello Exuberant) I'm wondering what the hell twiste "H" means. :lol:

For those of you on the edge of your seats, still pondering what my username is: it is indeed "twisty" with the "eh" substituted in to make a "y" sound. 99% of people work this out straight away, but for the moronic minority (hello Exuberant) I'm wondering what the hell twiste "H" means. :lol:

Y did you do that then ,Eh ?

So why did you spell it like an absolute spiv then?

Well, the "nickname" was made in about 2001/2002 so I was about 10 to start with. :lol: And I thought it just seemed a bit different. Twisty is boring, ken?

However, the same name, just replacing the last letter with two new letters, is not?

I think the P&B posters should give you a new nickname. We could have a thread and a poll and everything!

Impossible, I'm afraid. twisteH is stuck with me forever. :D