Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You know why Twisteh annoys me? It's his username. He's managed to end up with a username that reads exactly like it was being pronounced by my 13 year old ned cousin.

If he'd change his name to "Twisty", I might be able to warm to him. But until then, I'm still going to rage into an apoplectic fury every time I see one of his posts.

Jimmy85 is a Polar Bear avoiding Townie c**t but he's hit the nail on the head here.

Blair Skint Project seems like quite a bright chap, why he'd get in league with a patter pinching dingus like Twisteh is beyond me.

Polar Bear and Killer Penguin avoiding Townie c**t, I'll have you know.

I just realised a silent 'G' in Enigma also gives a lavitorial meaning.

Matron! :D

But, all joking aside, it does worry me that certain people get away with certain things. I've been here about a year, and am just staring to know what everyone is like.

Rant over :lol:

You and the recipient of your scampi flavoured gloop get away with constantly being boring as f**k, but as it's a forum I accept it takes all sorts.

That's tolerance son, and when you're important enough (in the outside chance that'll ever happen) you'll realise it's necessary on here.

PM me if you require any more tips. ;)

Jimmy85 is a Polar Bear avoiding Townie c**t but he's hit the nail on the head here.

Blair Skint Project seems like quite a bright chap, why he'd get in league with a patter pinching dingus like Twisteh is beyond me.

:rolleyes: I'm clever as f**k. I'd outsmart any poster on here anyday.

It must've been like when Hindley met Brady.

FF, you keep coming up with these comparisons and analogys and I've no got a clue what your intention is here. :lol:

Matron! :D

You and the recipient of your scampi flavoured gloop get away with constantly being boring as f**k, but as it's a forum I accept it takes all sorts.

That's tolerance son, and when you're important enough (in the outside chance that'll ever happen) you'll realise it's necessary on here.

Yeah, my internet reputation means alot to me, truthfully.

*Choot choot, come aboard the P&B bandwagon. Next stop, West of Scotland*

Yeah, my internet reputation means alot to me, truthfully.

*Choot choot, come aboard the P&B bandwagon. Next stop, West of Scotland*

Is there any chance you could try really hard to not be a second-rate xbl? He's cornered the market in pretend modesty and offhand dismissal.

You're pretty much second-rate at everything son, not least aliases.

Is there any chance you could try really hard to not be a second-rate xbl? He's cornered the market in pretend modesty and offhand dismissal.

You're pretty much second-rate at everything son, not least aliases.

:lol:

XBL doesn't know whether it's New York or New Year, I don't want to go down that route.

I think that taking a leave of absence to set up an alias, at the age of 36, is a bit sad though, in all honesty.
I didn't set up the the alias.

Neither did Monster :P

I actually set up the account donkey's ago for voting purposes. So there you have it, a 42 year old saddo now. Stick that with your collection ;)

:lol:

XBL doesn't know whether it's New York or New Year, I don't want to go down that route.

He's a fucking country mile better than you at this internet pish.

You don't know whether it's reacharound or skiing, and TwisteH don't like the dry slopes.

My brother-in-law gave me a Rubiks cube for my Christmas and it has me beaten.

Are there any cheats for it outwith of taking the stickers off and sticking them back on in the correct order?

I'm pretty sure there's a set sequence of moves that lead you to the finished article.

Obviously, I'm not going to Google that for you, because then what would you have learned? :)

My brother-in-law gave me a Rubiks cube for my Christmas and it has me beaten.

Are there any cheats for it outwith of taking the stickers off and sticking them back on in the correct order?

All it takes is a serious of moves. Im sure you can find the solution online somewhere. :)

This might help?

He's a fucking country mile better than you at this internet pish.

You don't know whether it's reacharound or skiing, and TwisteH don't like the dry slopes.

Monster, seriously mate, if you're so obsessed with me and him, you shouldn't be with your partner up there. If I were her, I'd be getting worried at all these metaphors and opinions.

I'm seriously exhausted. Really want to go to bed but the boy isn't too well so I'm trying to keep him awake for a couple of hours so when he finally does go down I'll get more than an hour of sleep.

Poor wee soul that he is.