well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Its a serious suggestion! Ants lay trails when they do stuff (evidently laid by scouter ants), and then all the other ants follow these trails. However, if you draw a thick chalk line, then the chalk masks the scent that is laid down, and all the worker ants are unable to follow the trail.

Keeps the b*****ds penned in until you can flamethrow them! :D

Edit: Decided to google that to check I wasnt talking pish, and its true! Apparently talc also works.

Is it not something to do with Calcium in both?

River Island sell durex? :o:unsure:

:lol:

Actually a pair of shoes and trousers! :rolleyes:

Edited by hazel1884

Tired, hungover, Pars result, my 150-1 shot Tim Clark going backwards in the Masters - been a long day :(

Manchester United - b*****ds cost me £30. <_<

Damn you van der Sar.

Guest XaaronPrimus

My project supervisor not giving me feedback on the parts of the report I have written so far. :angry:

Want feedback so I know I'm not written/writing pish!

The monkey stole my lantern and I'm having trouble following through the purple fog stuff. :( I keep rolling when I'm fighting, and I roll into it. I think I need to work on my attacking skills!

The monkey stole my lantern and I'm having trouble following through the purple fog stuff. :( I keep rolling when I'm fighting, and I roll into it. I think I need to work on my attacking skills!

I may regret asking, but WTF? :blink:

Guest Vartex
u got monkey on ur back, no cure for that.

Sounds like a wii case of Zeldaitis. Very nasty.

Everyone was sent home early from work today for the 4th time in 7 days because we are very quiet, not a good omen methinks :unsure:

Everyone was sent home early from work today for the 4th time in 7 days because we are very quiet, not a good omen methinks :unsure:

Start making a noise then.

Guest xbasslichtie
My project supervisor not giving me feedback on the parts of the report I have written so far. :angry:

Want feedback so I know I'm not written/writing pish!

I know the feeling, mines vanished off the face of the earth, I havent had any response to any of my emails in 2 weeks and its due on Friday!

20,600 words in 6 days, and I have no idea if its pish or okay! :angry:

Quote philpy

Everyone was sent home early from work today for the 4th time in 7 days because we are very quiet, not a good omen methinks

Obviously it depends on what your job is, but I'd think most companies/industries have 'quiet spells'. Given that this has just been the end of the financial year, this could be just reading too much into a quiet spell at work tbh.