Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Some people really need to take a long, hard look at their lives.

Especially those who send me mardy pms accusing me of having no life for handing them a warning when it's just been revealed their life consists of creating aliai with the intention of calling people fat. FFS.

No we did not discuss it,I check a lot of new posters IP's if they post crap from the 1st minute.

Well if you check the IP address of the first few posts (the ones towards XBL, IIRC, you'll notice it wasn't from my computer.

Right, so we've established the fact you used the alias, you confirmed your mate was the one that created it, I didn't have anything to do with donkey and I haven't lied? And you still think I should answer to you?

You lied when you said to TwisteH: ''You never used the alias'' or something like that a few pages back, then you contradiced yourself by giving out the warnings to us both.

And also, apparently I 'ratted' TwisteH out, which is not true.

Your post that went along the lines of ''your bawsack partner in crime'' was a bit bullyish, no?

PS, yes it's cringeworthy, and I suppose it's a mini breakdown (nowehere near the calibre of some on here though), but I feel you've been untrustworthy here.

As I keep saying, I firmly believe this 'donkey's' posts were more intimidating than 'mine'. But if you found them 'funny' then of course he'd get away with it.

Poor show.

See, I thought the fact that I was always stuck in on a Saturday night reading P&B was rather sad. This, however, actually makes me feel rather better about it.

It doesn't really feel like a Saturday however - well that's my excuse anyway.

Edit: the post above is a classic pieandbovril.com metldown.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

You lied when you said to TwisteH: ''You never used the alias'' or something like that a few pages back, then you contradiced yourself by giving out the warnings to us both.

For crying out loud...

It doesn't really feel like a Saturday however - well that's my excuse anyway.

Edit: the post above is a classic pieandbovril.com metldown.

I don't see how Blair's post is a "classic meltdown" he's just stating the facts. :huh:

And also, apparently I 'ratted' TwisteH out, which is not true.

Your post that went along the lines of ''your bawsack partner in crime'' was a bit bullyish, no?

PS, yes it's cringeworthy, and I suppose it's a mini breakdown (nowehere near the calibre of some on here though), but I feel you've been untrustworthy here.

As I keep saying, I firmly believe this 'donkey's' posts were more intimidating than 'mine'. But if you found them 'funny' then of course he'd get away with it.

Poor show.

hearthatworl128620422483964303.jpg

I don't see how Blair's post is a "classic meltdown" he's just stating the facts. :huh:

Indeed. I'm pretty calm. Mum and Dad are out, I took advantage of a free house. Watching the darts, having a can of Coors.

But alot of people have got a problem with 'me and you', and apprently it's 'cringeworthy' that we talk offline.

One rule for us and one for everyone else, I think. I also know for a fact that one person that's posted on this thread in the last few hours (outwith Capy) has made an alias in the past, and now finds it amusing that we're in a similar situation.

Go for it. You'll be making my job a helluva lot easier.

So is it? You never answered any of my clearly worded questions.

You seem confused as to the rules of the forum, so its only natural that I am also confused. I am also confused as to why an alias like Donkey was allowed to continue with no consequences, despite the mods knowing the identity of the original poster, but Swampy was threatened with a ban for adding a small, harmless link to the end of his posts. There just seems to be no consistency whatsoever, and I no longer have any idea where the "line" is to be drawn, because there doesn't appear to be a "line" to cross, its more a series of invisible moving inconsistent zig zags.

So firstly, is wishing death on a forum member against the rules? Because if it is, then I will be sure to point out any future instances of it on this forum for your benefit. I just want consistency and clarification. Secondly, if someone is already dying, can you wish death on them? And does a lack of sorrow constitute wishing death. And is this against the rules also? And finally, is it acceptable to wish death or show a lack of sorrow about non members of this forum, or is it just not on at all?

If it is against the rules to do the above, then the membership of this forum would be halved at a stroke. If it isn't, then why would you threaten me?

Irony? Where? I'm looking carefully at your post, but all I'm seeing is stupidity. Lots of stupidity.
Very clever, make you feel big?

I'm surprised you can even spell 'clever'. Where is this irony then?