Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can i ask if the Capy being referred to is me? If so, i would like to to know why? I have never set up an alias,i have never even changed my user name.Maybe a mod can help here,then i can start looking for apologies from the said parties that are accusing me...

Edited by capybara

Are you being deliberately stupid? No-one sent me a pm in conjunction with donkey.
Donkey was allowed to run as it was funny and not set up to wind up members,Also the the poster behind donkey sent me a message saying that he would stop anytime i said the word.

Sorry, Keithgy then. But surely the mods discussed it, hence you knew about it?

That was me actually. I think I said it was probably "that fud MTR" or something and he agreed with me. :lol:

Ahh, true. He kind of had a guess at me by saying a raith fan. I'm usually the one he gives his semi-literate shiit to, so was probably already suspecting me.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I have never, ever had an alias.

Ahh, true. He kind of had a guess at me by saying a raith fan. I'm usually the one he gives his semi-literate shiit to, so was probably already suspecting me.

And for the avoidance of doubt, I have never, ever had an alias.

Oh, I knew it wasn't you but you're just the first Raith fan I thought of. :P

Sorry

Right, so we've established the fact you used the alias, you confirmed your mate was the one that created it, I didn't have anything to do with donkey and I haven't lied? And you still think I should answer to you?

Some people really need to take a long, hard look at their lives.

See, I thought the fact that I was always stuck in on a Saturday night reading P&B was rather sad. This, however, actually makes me feel rather better about it.