Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No, I'm the one who suspended you for your antagonistic behaviour and suggested, on your return, that wishing death on a forum member, something the moderating team received complaints about, wasn't the best course of action following your suspension.

So firstly, is wishing death on a forum member against the rules? Because if it is, then I will be sure to point out any future instances of it on this forum for your benefit. I just want consistency and clarification. Secondly, if someone is already dying, can you wish death on them? And does a lack of sorrow constitute wishing death. And is this against the rules also? And finally, is it acceptable to wish death or show a lack of sorrow about non members of this forum, or is it just not on at all?

If it is against the rules to do the above, then the membership of this forum would be halved at a stroke. If it isn't, then why would you threaten me?

Imagine getting banned on a forum, oh the irony <_<

Irony? Where? I'm looking carefully at your post, but all I'm seeing is stupidity. Lots of stupidity.

And he is STILL avoiding answering why Donkey wasn't banned despite being created for the same purpose as Le Tiss: to annoy forum members.

Dodge, dodge, dodge eh Nizzy?

So firstly, is wishing death on a forum member against the rules? Because if it is, then I will be sure to point out any future instances of it on this forum for your benefit.

Go for it. You'll be making my job a helluva lot easier.

As to your agenda here. Putting me in a position where I am unable to defend myself.

I don't have an agenda. An alias was banned, you contacted my to clipe on your mate and the both of you were warned. I'm still not sure what it is you want from me.

It would help if I was involved with the donkey situation, but I wasn't, so I can't help you there.

:lol:

Just go through donkey's posts, and then compare them to Le Tiss'.

Justice indeed. But Capy PM'd you saying he was using it so it was OK.

And he is STILL avoiding answering why Donkey wasn't banned despite being created for the same purpose as Le Tiss: to annoy forum members.

Dodge, dodge, dodge eh Nizzy?

I think you will fund it was myself that didn't ban donkey as i made a judgement call,I did ban the account a few days ago however.

I don't have an agenda. An alias was banned, you contacted my to clipe on your mate and the both of you were warned. I'm still not sure what it is you want from me.

No. You lied. I wasn't deflecting the blame, if I wanted to 'clipe' I would've done it on this thread. I simply told you that I wasn't alone as I thought you would've already knew this with account addresses/IP's etcetera.

It seems that the 'TwisteH-Blair special relationship' is blossoming here.