Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just like your campaign for the unbanning of 'Le Tiss', an account you've never used.
Both posters have been warned for the creation and utilisation of an alias with the intention of abusing fellow forum members.

Explain this please, Nizzy.

You're the one who's threatened me with a ban several times for absolutely no reason. And that box office stuff was so last month.

No, I'm the one who suspended you for your antagonistic behaviour and suggested, on your return, that wishing death on a forum member, something the moderating team received complaints about, wasn't the best course of action following your suspension.

Both posters have been warned for the creation and utilisation of an alias with the intention of abusing fellow forum members.

Surely this is what Capy intended when he created "Donkey". Therefore, I'd like to know why he hasn't been given a warning.

Surely this is what Capy intended when he created "Donkey". Therefore, I'd like to know why he hasn't been given a warning.

I have never created an alias.Where did you get that idea from? Ask any Mod....fucks sake.

I think all aliases should be outed immediately.

It might stop folk acting like children if everyone can see who it is, and laugh at how pathetic they are.

Was just going to suggest the same thing Dunc..

What exactly do you need explained, here?

That you singled me out, even though you knew 'my gay twin' was part of it.

Then you said I 'ratted him out', when merely I was telling you the circumstances, and it was you who first mentioned TwisteH's name.

And I believe I sent you a genuine PM you haven't replied to.

That you singled me out, even though you knew 'my gay twin' was part of it.

Then you said I 'ratted him out', when merely I was telling you the circumstances, and it was you who first mentioned TwisteH's name.

So what is it you seek an explanation to?