Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Where is the consistency??

I have an alternate account that doesn't wind anyone up, I want posting rights restored to that.

That's all I'm asking for really. Consistency; either the same rules apply to everyone or there are no rules at all.

Or is this a "Everyone's equal, but some are more equal than others" type scenario?

I have an alternate account that doesn't wind anyone up, I want posting rights restored to that.

Was that the one you admitted to using while suspended from the forum? That's reason enough for the banning of an alias.

Do yourself a favour and back away,You start an alias with the intention to wind up G-Man and when i ban your alias you log back into your main account and spit the dummy.

Grow up.

Not spitting the dummy in the slightest. I knew there was a 99% chance it would go tits up. Just asking you sift throught he posts donkey made, alias or not.

That's all I'm asking for really. Consistency; either the same rules apply to everyone or there are no rules at all.

Or is this a "Everyone's equal, but some are more equal than others" type scenario?

No, it's an 'eye greetin' my fucking beads out on behalf of my wee pal' type scenario. Donkey may have been offensive to you (I doubt it), but it was a crap alias created to post random shite, whereas Le Tiss appeared to have been created specifically target an individual forum member. There's your reason.

No, it's an 'eye greetin' my fucking beads out on behalf of my wee pal' type scenario. Donkey may have been offensive to you (I doubt it), but it was a crap alias created to post random shite, whereas Le Tiss appeared to have been created specifically target an individual forum member. There's your reason.

I was targetted by "Le Tiss" as well. So it appears he wasn't just after Gman.

Wrong again.

Exactly