Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No it wasn't

Geez a clue!

Also, why was he (or, indeed, she) banned so quickly? That "donkey" alias was allowed to run for ages. Double standards perhaps? :huh:

Geez a clue!

Also, why was he (or, indeed, she) banned so quickly? That "donkey" alias was allowed to run for ages. Double standards perhaps? :huh:

Your bawsack partner in crime.

Geez a clue!

Donkey was allowed to run as it was funny and not set up to wind up members,Also the the poster behind donkey sent me a message saying that he would stop anytime i said the word.

Geez a clue!

I'm not a Mod, but if I were, I'd be more inclined to ban an alias of a poster that is a complete bellend than one that isn't.

That's my opinion on the matter. I'm just disappointed that your boyfriend hasn't been banned permanently.

Donkey was allowed to run as it was funny and not set up to wind up members,Also the the poster behind donkey sent me a message saying that he would stop anytime i said the word.

Donkey did wind up members! He was very offensive .

I'll take a guess that it is the Blair Skint Project's alias.

Nice guess, considering Keith had already confirmed it dimwit. :lol: