Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm hoping a set of camera lights falls directly on the head of Russell Brand.

I know lots of people hat him, but I actually think he's been quite funny on this so far...

I went all Chris MacDonald and had some illegal drugs last night. I still feel awful, and my heart appears to be trying to jump out of my body.

I can't bloody sleep either.

Toma, it's ok. We're here for you. Don't feel awful. Communication can make things better.

x

At a party somewhere in Oban, with adult people, which is preventing me from drinking with my mates back at home in sunny Glasgow.

To make matters worse, on a laptop, which I can't use anyway, but the m and n keys have gone, so I need to press down harder and pause when wanting to use one.

FML! :angry::lol:

At a party somewhere in Oban, with adult people, which is preventing me from drinking with my mates back at home in sunny Glasgow.

To make matters worse, on a laptop, which I can't use anyway, but the m and n keys have gone, so I need to press down harder and pause when wanting to use one.

FML! :angry::lol:

Get off this and go get pished.

Alcohol is bad, don't do it kids. You'll only end up spending six hours trying to piece together the bits of liver and gall bladder decorating the bathroom and nobody wants to do that, particularly when you've become allergic to your own pulse.

Edited by vikingTON

I'm hoping a set of camera lights falls directly on the head of Russell Brand.

I was about to post something similar. I'm sitting here wondering how this man is a professional comedian. Everyone has different tastes etc. but how the f**k can anyone find him funny? He just isn't funny, he is an annoying, abrasive, crass, vile human being who I'd like very much to die in a fire.

Alcohol is bad, don't do it kids. You'll only end up spending six hours trying to piece together the bits of liver and gall bladder decorating the bathroom and nobody wants to do that, particularly when you've become allergic to your own pulse.

This, in combination of enduring an Adam Coakley performance, is a pretty poor Saturday experiance.

Guest The Phoenix
I find Russell Brand quite funny and I would consider buying a ticket to a performance. That's probably why he's a professional comedian like.

Like who?