Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Warden Edgeways
Takes one to know one! :P

I'll be having one, or two, of them later. Purely for medicinal purposes, you understand. ;)

hi shakehands do you go 2 dumbarton games. where do yous it in the stand.

some fucker -I haven't 1471 yet- just phoned me waking me up <_< . I only went to sleep at 2, and now can't nod back off. :angry:

which would be fine -collateral damage and all that but 1)I'm really not feeling well. 2) the phone rang off as I got to it so no convo -"happy new year" etc took place. so really I just got woken up :angry::angry:

I went out to start my car as it is going to -9 tonight and it hasn't been driven for a couple of days,I went out slipped on the ice on my drive and my slipper flies off under my car leaving to me to stand in the ice.

Shoveled snow today,a few hours later i hurt..god age.

in a dilemma. Do i work these next two days and get 280 after tax? or do i rest.

I ve already worked a fair chunk of the festive period. I'm absolutely shattered to the point that i went home early last night just after the bells because i was that tired.

Plus the weather for driving in tomorrow doesnt look too promising...

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I was at an absolutely belting party last night, but my ex-girlfriend was there and jeezo, she's come on a bundle. I was punching above my weight with her in the first place, but she's looking absolutely incredible now.

Guuuuutted!

I sympathise with that one man.

I'm still snowed in. Aside from getting drunk at my pals last night I have done the square root of hoop all the last few days. Whilst I was kind of looking forward to a break over Christmas I am getting restless. Want to get back to Aberdeen to get back to the gym and start playing football again.