Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have got a cold. :(

And the Extras DVD I ordered from HMV hasn't arrived yet, and it's been five days. Will the Royal mail still be doing deliveries tomorrow, or will I have to wait until the 2nd or whenever they deliver again?

They are working tomorrow.

And the Extras DVD I ordered from HMV hasn't arrived yet, and it's been five days. Will the Royal mail still be doing deliveries tomorrow, or will I have to wait until the 2nd or whenever they deliver again?

Aye, I'm waiting on a polo shirt and a t shirt that was ordered on boxing day. Don't think I'll get them before New Year's however.

Major pttgoyn is that I got a new router for my christmas and it's working like a charm, except from the fact that the wireless isn't working. Frustrating as hell.

Major pttgoyn is that I got a new router for my christmas and it's working like a charm, except from the fact that the wireless isn't working. Frustrating as hell.

Hence it's not working like a charm? :rolleyes::lol:

That's a bit like saying that a door is great apart from the fact that it won't open and close!

Edited by Exuberant

Right, my maths isn't great but if you've been waiting 5 days, that means you ordered it on Christmas Eve. So bearing in mind the next Day was Christmas Day, then a weekend and a bank holiday, HMV and the Post office basically had the Thursday day of order and yesterday to note, process, pack and send your order, receive it, sort it by postcode, allocate it to an area office and specific round and deliver it!

My orders were placed on the 23rd and I didn't expect any of them until after the New Year, so I'm frankly quite amazed that three out of the nine have arrived already.

You, young man, are far too impatient! :P

No, not exactly...

Just two minutes after my post - gods, you ARE bored, aren't you? :lol:

Do you have a second "L-M only, paws aff" telly? Only Mary Poppins is on BBC1 right now and Dick Van Dyke's "Cockerny" accent is guaranteed to raise a smile! ;)

Just two minutes after my post - gods, you ARE bored, aren't you? :lol:

Do you have a second "L-M only, paws aff" telly? Only Mary Poppins is on BBC1 right now and Dick Van Dyke's "Cockerny" accent is guaranteed to raise a smile! ;)

Not in my house, it's not. <_< I hate that film.

We have televisions in both the kitchen and the bedroom as well, but as they don't have aerials attached to them (just DVD players), I can't actually watch any television on them.

I'm going to kick him in the face if this keeps up much longer.

What's with the greeting about delivery times? Read Kilt's post to understand that you ordered at the wrong time and that it's your fault and not Royal Mail's or whichever courier company is delivering.

Thank you for your time.

Not in my house, it's not. <_< I hate that film.

We have televisions in both the kitchen and the bedroom as well, but as they don't have aerials attached to them (just DVD players), I can't actually watch any television on them.

I'm going to kick him in the face if this keeps up much longer.

BOO! It's a timeless classic! :P

And I see the Christmas spirit you were espousng a few days ago is wearing very thin! :lol::lol::lol:

Happy New Year! ;)

£300 the robbing b*****ds have charged me for a fucking service the c***s. :angry: Then, as I'm trying to reverse out of a ridiculously small space at the fucking garage I fucking smash my fucking rear fucking light on a fucking truck the c**t. :angry:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

gggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And then the missus fucking says "oh well, at least you got it done at the 15% VAT rate.

So I ripped her throat out with my teeth.

f**k optimists. :angry: