Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

She is a 2 year old girl who unfortunately in real life suffers from Down Syndrome.

If you feel this is a justified post then so be it. Personally I would like to rip your f*cking head off here and now.

I'll help. You drive, I'll supply the weapon.

Most of the callers are those smart arses saying you shouldn't leave bags lying around for H&S reasons.

I wouldn't mind so much but it's been -8 to -10 in Paisley for the last few days. What in the name of the gods is going to start rotting inside a sealed binbag in those temperatures. It's been colder than my freezer! I trust the foxes have a microwave to defrost any stray scraps of veg peelings they may find! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind so much but it's been -8 to -10 in Paisley for the last few days. What in the name of the gods is going to start rotting inside a sealed binbag in those temperatures. It's been colder than my freezer! I trust the foxes have a microwave to defrost any stray scraps of veg peelings they may find! :rolleyes:

Or indeed they enjoy playing with plastic from many an emptied toy box!!

She is a 2 year old girl who unfortunately in real life suffers from Down Syndrome.

If you feel this is a justified post then so be it. Personally I would like to rip your f*cking head off here and now.

Nowt like 'being-angry-on-someone-elses-behalf sex'.

That's not very sensible. Believe it or not, very few people care what you think.

I'm sure I seen you out on Boxing night.

I may be totally wrong, however, as I was tuned to the moon.

Guest The Phoenix
That's not very sensible. Believe it or not, very few people care what you think.

The ones I care about, care what I think but good to see you speaking for the "we" out there.

I'm sure I seen you out on Boxing night.

I may be totally wrong, however, as I was tuned to the moon.

If you were near the Jimmy and/or Red, then you did.

If you weren't, you were just tuned to the moon. :P

The ones I care about, care what I think but good to see you speaking for the "we" out there.

No, I was speaking for myself. HTH.