Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Woke up at 7.45 thinking immediately that I should get a Taxi to work and enjoy another haf hour of bed. Decided that since I'll require Taxis all night this evening I should get up and not waste the money. Get to bus stop - Saturday service.

No extra sleep and a Taxi.

Edited by lzreid

TBF a meat injection is right behind it in the gay steaks.

that reminded me of an old George Michael joke?

What's the difference between George and a microwave?

A microwave doesn't brown your meat if you stick it in it...

and blackadder's superb :D

That's the binmen just trundling down my road.

Shame my full binbag is still in the kitchen and I'm not dressed yet? :(

I have 3 binbags stacked at the back door and have forgotten to put them and the wheelie bin out this morning :angry:

I have 3 binbags stacked at the back door and have forgotten to put them and the wheelie bin out this morning :angry:

At least I only get through one binbag every fortnight, so it's not too bad.

You'd better watch out or you'll get sarcastic notes pinned on the communal door by the neighbours. "Please put binbags in the bins and don't leave them out for the foxes to get". If the smartarses have a foolproof way of opening a wheelie bin in a blizzard whose lid is under four inches of snow and frozen shut, then they should let me know. Otherwise it's 'Mon the Foxes! :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
My youngster has announced that for next year she wants Santa to bring her a little sister as it is not fair she does not have one.

Having a conversation with a 3 year old about vasectomy is not easy... :(

Even harder trying to explain that Santa's had one.

At least I only get through one binbag every fortnight, so it's not too bad.

You'd better watch out or you'll get sarcastic notes pinned on the communal door by the neighbours. "Please put binbags in the bins and don't leave them out for the foxes to get". If the smartarses have a foolproof way of opening a wheelie bin in a blizzard whose lid is under four inches of snow and frozen shut, then they should let me know. Otherwise it's 'Mon the Foxes! :rolleyes:

Radio 2 are having a phone in at the moment about rubbish collection.

People who phone in really need to get a grip.

Radio 2 are having a phone in at the moment about rubbish collection.

People who phone in really need to get a grip.

Absolutely!! Saddo's! Fancy whining on about your rubbish bin problems in public. Honestly, some people! <_<

Oh... :(

Absolutely!! Saddo's! Fancy whining on about your rubbish bin problems in public. Honestly, some people! <_<

Oh... :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Most of the callers are those smart arses saying you shouldn't leave bags lying around for H&S reasons.

Arse holes.

I have to get my mother from Dundee to Kirkcaldy tonight. Which would be fine except for the fact that she's on crutches and the overly precious Dundonian taxi drivers are bitching about entering my street at the monoment because of the weather.

This is despite the fact that my neighbours are coming and going without trouble, the ice is non-existent at the bottom of the hill and I don't pay to get a taxi from the bus stop down the road (I'd get the fucking bus if I could get my mother to the bus stop).

Arseholes.

Janet Mitchell from EastEnders.

Posts like this from the Dirtiest Rides in Soapland thread.

Fransesc, could you please remove it, I think you know why and I will let everyone else know the significance if you do not.

I do not know you but this is one of the most tasteless posts I have seen since my time on P&B.

It's Billy Mitchell's disabled daughter from EastEnders.

It was purely tongue-in-cheek, of course I didn't mean it to offend. Apologies if it did so.

She is a 2 year old girl who unfortunately in real life suffers from Down Syndrome.

If you feel this is a justified post then so be it. Personally I would like to rip your f*cking head off here and now.