Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The russian burd at my work is vegetarian, I asked her at the team meeting a few weeks back 'so Katya, when was the last time you had a piece of meat in yer mouth?', half the team were shocked, the other half were biting the carpet.

:angel

The russian burd at my work is vegetarian, I asked her at the team meeting a few weeks back 'so Katya, when was the last time you had a piece of meat in yer mouth?', half the team were shocked, the other half were biting the carpet.

If she's Russian she'll have it in her mouth every day, dirty bitches that they are.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bad Kiwi! :D

If she's Russian she'll have it in her mouth every day, dirty bitches that they are.

:lol:

Not this one, she would be frightened of the calories.

She's yer typical russian mail order bride (except she came to NZ as a teenager), tall, slim, leggy, very slavic looking and sounds like count from Sesame street - vone luvlely apple ha, ha, ha....

Total narcassistic, thinks the sun shines out of her arse and is total high maintenance. She's as pretty as a picture, and boy, does she know it. Also thinks Putin is the pinnacle of the male species, doesn't like it when we all went on about how he has 'small penis syndrom' :lol:

She's on my FB ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Bad Kiwi! :D

Moi? it was an innocent remark taken out of context by those that have dirty minds. I was only asking how long she had been a vegetarian for.

Aye right :lol:

From the king of innuendo, I will take the compliment ;)

She's yer typical russian mail order bride (except she came to NZ as a teenager), tall, slim, leggy, very slavic looking and sounds like count from Sesame street - vone luvlely apple ha, ha, ha....

She's as pretty as a picture, and boy, does she know it.

And the address is.....?

Not this one, she would be frightened of the calories.

Total narcassistic, thinks the sun shines out of her arse and is total high maintenance. She's as pretty as a picture, and boy, does she know it. Also thinks Putin is the pinnacle of the male species, doesn't like it when we all went on about how he has 'small penis syndrom' :lol:

She's on my FB ;)

Who said anything about swallowing? :P

Moi? it was an innocent remark taken out of context by those that have dirty minds. I was only asking how long she had been a vegetarian for.

Aye right :lol:

From the king of innuendo, I will take the compliment ;)

:lol: Why thank you! I can't take the credit all the time. A rather naive young colleague, long dark hair, sweet smile and gorgeous figure, misplaced a case file she'd been working on. So in a loud voice she announced to the office in general "Has anyone seen my Brazilian?"

Who said anything about swallowing? :P

:lol: I was always told it was full of vitamins and non-fattening anyway... :ph34r:

:lol: Why thank you! I can't take the credit all the time. A rather naive young colleague, long dark hair, sweet smile and gorgeous figure, misplaced a case file she'd been working on. So in a loud voice she announced to the office in general "Has anyone seen my Brazilian?"

:lol: I was always told it was full of vitamins and non-fattening anyway... :ph34r:

It tastes like Pineapple juice and we all know that's good for you :lol:

Back in the office today,it is freezing. Took the bus this am as well ,i see that LRT has switched the heating off i guess it will be switched on in May.

You know, it's not a proper start/end to the day unless Capy's bitching about something :lol:

As my old man would say 'heating? Put a jumper on ya jessie' :P

and if it makes you feel better, I'm starting to peel after the sunburn on Christmas day.

Edited by kiwififer

You know, it's not a proper start/end to the day unless Capy's bitching about something :lol:

As my old man would say 'heating? Put a jumper on ya jessie' :P

and if it makes you feel better, I'm starting to peel after the sunburn on Christmas day.

I should have stuck on an extra sweat top.Still if it stays quiet,i will transfer the phones to my mobile,and transfer myself to the pub.