well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And to make things worse, I scored and o.g. at the same time of buggering my knee. :angry:

Snap, done that myself a few year back. And all that happened at work the next day was the boys takin' the p*ss as I'd made such a determined effort to cut out the pass to the striker :angry:

I don't know what's worse - buggering of the knee and the resultant pain or the pain of the hurt pride.

I think I am going to have to give up curries. They just dont agree with me (although they're darn tasty).

Was out at Mother India and stuffed my face. By the time I got to Oran Mor I was faced with a new and quite horrific experience - I was in a pub and didnt feel like drinking. By the time I got home I was feeling about as comfortable as a Navy officer on Iranian TV. Predictably I chundered about 10 times and then slept peacefully for the remainder of the nigh. Never again.....

I think I am going to have to give up curries. They just dont agree with me (although they're darn tasty).

Was out at Mother India and stuffed my face. By the time I got to Oran Mor I was faced with a new and quite horrific experience - I was in a pub and didnt feel like drinking. By the time I got home I was feeling about as comfortable as a Navy officer on Iranian TV. Predictably I chundered about 10 times and then slept peacefully for the remainder of the nigh. Never again.....

Muahahahaha

I didn't chunder last night. I am now quite happy.

Bloody teenagers standing outside Tesco pretending to be pissed.

Shouting and screaming their heads off,I don't see what the attraction is with thesekids hanging around outside a shop at all hours of the night. :unsure: (Maybe I'm just getting old :P )

People who park infront of 40 foot articulated lorries on hospital sites, or park out with marked bays or who park illegally on hospital sites.

Fecking Morons

Customers who order the wrong bricks, have them delivered, then phone and expect you to uplift them and deliver them somewhere else because of their mistake.

Fuckers. :angry:

People who park half on the road and half on the pavement - so I have to go on the road with my daughter in the pram because they've not left a big enough gap :angry:

I am choked with the cold and didn't sleep well at all last night. :(

Paracetamol is making no difference to the pounding head and sore throat. My nose keeps running and I'm going to look like Rudolph shortly. :angry:

Company Fuel card has just been bumped at the petrol station, so thats £45 for diesel, £55 for a hotel, an evening meal, I'm missing the Raith v Ayr match and my boss is on holiday for 2 weeks, so he can approve my expenses. :angry:

This is one expensive seminar I am giving tomorrow.

Guest bairnbabe
Company Fuel card has just been bumped at the petrol station, so thats £45 for diesel, £55 for a hotel, an evening meal, I'm missing the Raith v Ayr match and my boss is on holiday for 2 weeks, so he can approve my expenses. :angry:

This is one expensive seminar I am giving tomorrow.

Why was it not accepted? Is it past its expiry date?

Why was it not accepted? Is it past its expiry date?

I would seem some bright spark at Head Office cancelled all our cards, as new ones were issued last month.

I wonder if this means I'm getting punted :blink:

I have a viral infection that's effected my CNS system and have had the shakes on and off all week and feeling dizzy and stuff but i have taken an allergic reaction to the tablet and my glands have all swollen up and i can barely swallow water...and i can't take tomorrow off as i am the only person in! :(

I feel like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

I bought fresh pasta and sauce for my tea and it was utterly mingging! :barf:green