Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

"has" or "is"?

Can you not read? I quite clearly said "He's" which means "He is". You should have spent more time at school and less time fiddling with your horse and cart methinks. ;)

Can you not read? I quite clearly said "He's" which means "He is". You should have spent more time at school and less time fiddling with your horse and cart methinks. ;)

"He's" can mean both 'he is' and 'he has'. You should have spent more time at school rather than chatting up ugly American virgins on World of Warcraft methinks.

You're like an even more irritating version of me.

f**k off.

This is my patch.

Otherwise known as "baby crack" in parenting circles. Never tried it myself (Bonjela seems to do the trick for our wee man), but I know a lot of mothers that swear by it.

I don't find it much use for teeth, but if he's been sick a lot, it seems to settle his tum. Anbesol is brilliant for teething. I find it better than Bonjela. :)

Edit: Having said that, his teeth don't seem to bother him. I think he's developed a high pain threshold after all that colic!

Edited by Reina

I don't find it much use for teeth, but if he's been sick a lot, it seems to settle his tum. Anbesol is brilliant for teething. I find it better than Bonjela. :)

Edit: Having said that, his teeth don't seem to bother him. I think he's developed a high pain threshold after all that colic!

Give them Whisky .i did....mind they turned out like their dad...!

I'm feeling in a particular nostalgic mood tonight. Feels like my childhood just disappeared so quickly and I'll never have that time again. :(

Don't worry mate.It gets worse,then you get to the state that you do not care anymore.Just wait till you have kids of your own... If it is any help, in my late 40,s now,still go to footie,drink like a fish and love loud rock music,play Bass Guitar and behave like a ten year old..

Guest The Phoenix

Not only were you wrong but you didn't answer the question.

Stupid boy.