Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I see what you did there.

No kings.

Clever aren't I?

Of course, being a foum Billy Big-Baws I know the difference between your Republican links and the Republican party. When you start posting Bill O'Reilly links, we'll start worrying.

Texas nice? Do you live in town, city, countryside? I'm not planning on coming round, breaking into your trailer, smelling your clothes and then holding you hostage. Don't worry about that.

Super Kings

Clever aren't I?

Of course, being a foum Billy Big-Baws I know the difference between your Republican links and the Republican party. When you start posting Bill O'Reilly links, we'll start worrying.

Texas nice? Do you live in town, city, countryside? I'm not planning on coming round, breaking into your trailer, smelling your clothes and then holding you hostage. Don't worry about that.

Super Kings

Satellite city of Dallas called Irving. At the moment she/we stays/stay in an apartment in not-quite-a-ghetto area. Just the right side of the tracks. It's actually a very nice place to live. An estate agent would call it "vibrant", meaning white minority, but this suits me fine. Other than problems with the air conditioning at times (a concern when it's 41 C outside) the flat itself is very well-appointed and spacious. All of our neighbours, bar one, have been absolutely brand new, and there's a cinema, supermarket (OK, Wal-Mart) etc. within walking distance.

When we start buying property we have our eye on various yuppie property further north of Dallas, or between Dallas and Fort Worth, but that's a way down the road yet. Either way it will have a garden as we shall be acquiring dogs.

No kings.

Satellite city of Dallas called Irving. At the moment she/we stays/stay in an apartment in not-quite-a-ghetto area. Just the right side of the tracks. It's actually a very nice place to live. An estate agent would call it "vibrant", meaning white minority, but this suits me fine. Other than problems with the air conditioning at times (a concern when it's 41 C outside) the flat itself is very well-appointed and spacious. All of our neighbours, bar one, have been absolutely brand new, and there's a cinema, supermarket (OK, Wal-Mart) etc. within walking distance.

When we start buying property we have our eye on various yuppie property further north of Dallas, or between Dallas and Fort Worth, but that's a way down the road yet. Either way it will have a garden as we shall be acquiring dogs.

No kings.

What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry, I don't plan on turning up at your work dressed as one of themonsters from that pish film The Village and trying to cuddle you.

Don Kings

What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry, I don't plan on turning up at your work dressed as one of themonsters from that pish film The Village and trying to cuddle you.

Don Kings

I work from home anyway, so you'd have a job on.

I am the editor of a football website.

No kings.

I know that means why. My "A" In "Int 1 French" was hard earned. :lol:

How about for not being able to read when I told you something at least 3 times? :angry:

Bayme it's my dylsexia.

Think I'll martch righte over to the cumlpaints forem about this. :angry: