Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I find TwisteH to be quite a decent lad sometimes, when he's not sanctimoniusly ranting about Scottish teams in Europe.

In fairness, TwisteH's patter does seem to have improved recently.

He doesn't have a pun or sexual innuendo in every single post anymore, just most of them. Exuberant really has lost it though.

I find TwisteH to be quite a decent lad sometimes, when he's not sanctimoniusly ranting about Scottish teams in Europe.
In fairness, TwisteH's patter does seem to have improved recently.

He doesn't have a pun or sexual innuendo in every single post anymore, just most of them. Exuberant really has lost it though.

Lads, I'm breaking down here. I can confirm that there are tears. :lol:

I don't know how my patter has improved though. :o

Microsoft Word trying to re-format everything I type.

Is this the newest Word? It's the most awkward word processing thing I've ever seen.

It seems like most of the development time went towards hiding all of the functions I want to use, so that I have to ask someone where the hell "New Document" is.

Is this the newest Word? It's the most awkward word processing thing I've ever seen.

It seems like most of the development time went towards hiding all of the functions I want to use, so that I have to ask someone where the hell "New Document" is.

It is. It's all wrong, everything. I can't believe how bad it is for what should be just a continual improvement. It just keeps trying to interfere!

Fucking annoying when a mate phones you and he starts talking about something that you can't talk about because your maw's right beside the phone and so you have to keep just saying "aye". :lol::angry:

Lads, I'm breaking down here. I can confirm that there are tears. :lol:

I don't know how my patter has improved though. :o

Maybe you've just grown up a bit :rolleyes::P

My PTTGOYN: This stats project I'm trying to do, I'm sitting in the uni library, slogging away at it, with no luck. The library is also baking hot, I could see me being here until the wee hours.

I've just started reading a book which I think will be really helpful for my Management exam, if I can get it all finished.

Exam starts at 9am on Saturday. I think I probably could get through the whole book, but it won't leave me a lot of time for revising other stuff.

I'm also reading it off a .pdf, which gets fairly annoying very quickly.

I really should've put a bit more thought into this earlier in the week.

I've just started reading a book which I think will be really helpful for my Management exam, if I can get it all finished.

Exam starts at 9am on Saturday. I think I probably could get through the whole book, but it won't leave me a lot of time for revising other stuff.

I'm also reading it off a .pdf, which gets fairly annoying very quickly.

I really should've put a bit more thought into this earlier in the week.

I hate reading "books" on the PC.