Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Failed my driving test. Had 2 minors and got failed for moving to the right then left hand lane again, when there was no cars around and I used my indicators.

Absolutely livid. My instructor and I drove past it again after the test and I showed him what I done and he assured me that it shouldn't have been a fail.

Nout I can do though as its the examiners word vs mine so thats £102 I wont see again. Gutted

Edited by Spiders For Life

Failed my driving test. Had 2 minors and got failed for moving to the right then left hand lane again, when there was no cars around and I used my indicators.

Absolutely livid. My instructor and I drove past it again after the test and I showed him what I done and he assured me that it shouldn't have been a fail.

Nout I can do though as its the examiners word vs mine so thats £102 I wont see again. Gutted

When i saw your name on the thread i feared the worse. Still keep going you will succeed ,just dont get too down.

When i saw your name on the thread i feared the worse. Still keep going you will succeed ,just dont get too down.

It didn't bother me the first time as it was my mistake but with this one I was 100% sure I passed yet he failed me for something seeming insignificant. Very deflating :(