Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They'll get used to it, men doing housework is the way forward ;)
Women clean house and cook dinner while man watches football and plays xbox. ;)

Sorted your earlier post out for you, in light of the above...

With that attitude I'm sure you've got women queueing up round the corner... :lol:

:P

For what it's worth, I do all the housework AND cooking in my flat - which is probably why it's a bit of a tip right now and I'm munching on a left over pizza! :rolleyes:

However, my PTTGOYN is - ignoring the 30+ above posts drivelling on about the relative merits of computer consoles/systems/games etc, (Mods - can't we have a Geeks thread for this sort of pish?), is that I can't get rid of tonights foolproof gig pass out thingy - the apparently indelible fluorescent PINK pen cross on the back of my hand! <_< Anyone got any Swarfega I could borrow? :(

However, my PTTGOYN is - ignoring the 30+ above posts drivelling on about the relative merits of computer consoles/systems/games etc, (Mods - can't we have a Geeks thread for this sort of pish?), is that I can't get rid of tonights foolproof gig pass out thingy - the apparently indelible fluorescent PINK pen cross on the back of my hand! <_< Anyone got any Swarfega I could borrow? :(

You do housework and cook, but you're afraid of pink? Colour me confused...

You do housework and cook, but you're afraid of pink? Colour me confused...

I currently live on my own, so, yes, of course I clean and cook for myself. But I'm not "afraid" of pink - just annoyed that after three attempts I can't seem to wash it off! :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you can remember my previous recent PTTGOYN rant about my Postie, you may recall that I have a very fetching pink towelling dressing gown. To see it is to love it! :)

Edited by Kilt

I currently live on my own, so, yes, of course I clean and cook for myself. But I'm not "afraid" of pink - just annoyed that after three attempts I can't seem to wash it off! :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you can remember my previous recent PTTGOYN rant about my Postie, you may recall that I have a very fetching pink towelling dressing gown. To see it is to love it! :)

Pah, foiled once more. One of these days, Kilt...

Kilt, I'm not taking the piss or anything ok but are you really Bi or was that just a wee 'episode' when you were without medication?

Mr Saintee has summed it up quite adequately... ;)

Andy C, you're not up on the whole Pagan free love shenanigans, are you? :lol:

:)

I went to bed about 11.30pm, slept til 2.30am and have been awake and bright as a button since. I don't normally suffer from insomnia so a bit lost here. Don't know whether to read for half an hour or so then try and get a couple more hours kip, or just try and stay awake through til 7 when I'd get up normally.

I went to bed about 11.30pm, slept til 2.30am and have been awake and bright as a button since. I don't normally suffer from insomnia so a bit lost here. Don't know whether to read for half an hour or so then try and get a couple more hours kip, or just try and stay awake through til 7 when I'd get up normally.

f**k it, it's like someone's injected me with adrenaline while I was asleep- I'm staying up.

TRAFFIC ALERT: -

M8 Renfrewshire

eastbound between A741 [M8 junction 28] and [M8 junction 27] M8 Renfrewshire - Slow traffic eastbound , earlier accident between J28, Glasgow Airport and J27, Arkleston

Last updated: 7th December 2009 at 08:04

Sorry if it's too late for some Glasgow commuters!

The boiler needs its annual fan replacement. Thats another 250 sheets worth of boiler crap. The only good thing is that I have the boiler covered by British Gas, but its still a total pain in the arse regardless. This boiler has been fucking shite. Six years worth of total hassle. So the coal fires are a burnin'

I'm hardly a tree hugging hippy, but one of the things that really pisses me off is the Jap's whaling down in Antartica.

And the 'research vessel' is just about in Antartica again.

I hope they fucking sink.

Edited by kiwififer

I'm hardly a tree hugging hippy, but one of the things that really pisses me off is the Jap's whaling down in Antartica.

And the 'research vessel' is just about in Antartica again.

I hope they fucking sink.

I'd love to try a bit of whale steak.