Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Back on the 5th Dec, will be there for a couple of months to sort some stuff out. We should get a pint when you're down though, if you're drinking by then!

Depending on bookings, I might have a gig on the 28th at Motion with my friend Nick and some other DJs too. You should pop along if you're about! Some big names playing the same night this month- Pendulum, Friction, Noisia, TC, Die et al...

I imagine that if we don't make it down for Christmas we will be down at the start of the year so yeah it would be good to meet for a pint. Doubt I'll be drinking by then but I'll be fine on the OJ. :P

I imagine that if we don't make it down for Christmas we will be down at the start of the year so yeah it would be good to meet for a pint. Doubt I'll be drinking by then but I'll be fine on the OJ. :P

That's a shame, there's a bar in Clifton called The Coronation Tap. Small little place, but sells a Cider called Exhibition- 8.4% which means they have to sell it in 1/2 pints! Makes for a good evening ;)

That's a shame, there's a bar in Clifton called The Coronation Tap. Small little place, but sells a Cider called Exhibition- 8.4% which means they have to sell it in 1/2 pints! Makes for a good evening ;)

When we were down in September Lyn-Marie's brother-in-law drove us to a place where they make Cider (I think it would have been in North Somerset actually) and you could buy the stuff by the gallon. I got one for LM's Dad and was informed that it is local custom to finish the stuff you have brought with you before being allowed to leave. Thankfully Charlie was playing up or I would have ended up bladdered. :lol:

I remember another time we were down last year, LM's Dad was making his own Cider. He had two batches on the go and LM's cousin had one of his own on the go. They decided to mix all three into one. I had two small glasses and could feel the effect. Lyn-Marie's brother-in-law is famous for the ale he can hold. I think he had four pints of the stuff and was fucked.

I don't even like Cider that much! :lol:

When we were down in September Lyn-Marie's brother-in-law drove us to a place where they make Cider (I think it would have been in North Somerset actually) and you could buy the stuff by the gallon. I got one for LM's Dad and was informed that it is local custom to finish the stuff you have brought with you before being allowed to leave. Thankfully Charlie was playing up or I would have ended up bladdered. :lol:

I remember another time we were down last year, LM's Dad was making his own Cider. He had two batches on the go and LM's cousin had one of his own on the go. They decided to mix all three into one. I had two small glasses and could feel the effect. Lyn-Marie's brother-in-law is famous for the ale he can hold. I think he had four pints of the stuff and was fucked.

I don't even like Cider that much! :lol:

Haha! Yeah, Scrumpy is like amphet in a glass. Was it the Thatchers plant you went to by any chance?