Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Typical sausage is a cylindrical shape.

By defining this product as slice, the reader clearly notes that the shape of the meat is as if it were indeed sliced (which it has).

Conclusion: Greenockians are the most straightforward descriptive group in the country, the rest are backward philistines.

Typical sausage is a cylindrical shape.

By defining this product as slice, the reader clearly notes that the shape of the meat is as if it were indeed sliced (which it has).

Conclusion: Greenockians are the most straightforward descriptive group in the country, the rest are backward philistines.

Well we do call it 'roll and sausage' for short, but what we mean is 'roll and square sausage' which would be totally acceptable.

Technically, slice roll could be anything, slice of cheese etc. Or could simply mean a roll which has been sliced.

One is staying at one's grandmothers house in the deep country while she is away in her Swiss villa. Its lovely except for the fact that she has no fucking crisps. I'm bouncing off the fucking wall! Need salt! I've rifled the kitchen, been through all the cupboards, and nothing. So much chocolate, but absolutely nothing with a decent salt content! She's not even got any bread for some salt sandwiches. GAAAAHH! Fucking fucking Gah!

One is staying at one's grandmothers house in the deep country while she is away in her Swiss villa. Its lovely except for the fact that she has no fucking crisps. I'm bouncing off the fucking wall! Need salt! I've rifled the kitchen, been through all the cupboards, and nothing. So much chocolate, but absolutely nothing with a decent salt content! She's not even got any bread for some salt sandwiches. GAAAAHH! Fucking fucking Gah!

Get down to the Texaco on Brechin road, if it's still there!

From what I remember, your other neighbours don't like you much and that is for keeping them up at night, no? What goes around... :P

I'm in the same boat as you tonight sadly. Just can't seem to get off to sleep so have decided to get up and watch some of the stuff that I have Sky+'d and pick my superstar accumulator for tomorrow.

Thankfully my dear Mother is looking after the boy for a few hours tomorrow afternoon meaning I can catch up on my beauty sleep then.

From what I remember, your other neighbours don't like you much and that is for keeping them up at night, no? What goes around... :P

I'm in the same boat as you tonight sadly. Just can't seem to get off to sleep so have decided to get up and watch some of the stuff that I have Sky+'d and pick my superstar accumulator for tomorrow.

Thankfully my dear Mother is looking after the boy for a few hours tomorrow afternoon meaning I can catch up on my beauty sleep then.

:lol: Yeah, that's right. No one seems to have a good relationship in this building...

When is it you're heading down to B'tol for Xmas?

:lol: Yeah, that's right. No one seems to have a good relationship in this building...

When is it you're heading down to B'tol for Xmas?

Nothing booked as of yet, but if we do manage to get down, it will most likely be the 23rd/24th Dec. Really hope we manage it, don't want to go to my parent's house for Christmas. :lol:

What about you?

Nothing booked as of yet, but if we do manage to get down, it will most likely be the 23rd/24th Dec. Really hope we manage it, don't want to go to my parent's house for Christmas. :lol:

What about you?

Back on the 5th Dec, will be there for a couple of months to sort some stuff out. We should get a pint when you're down though, if you're drinking by then!

Depending on bookings, I might have a gig on the 28th at Motion with my friend Nick and some other DJs too. You should pop along if you're about! Some big names playing the same night this month- Pendulum, Friction, Noisia, TC, Die et al...