Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who let you down - not for the first time either.

Me:Fancy going out on the swally tonight?

'Mate':Aye, definitely, I'll call you about 5pm and sort the details.

Me: Nae bother.

f**k all call, and not responding to texts/answering the phone

:angry:

I hate that as well, you should have came out with me mate ;)

The neighbour from upstairs has come down and accused the girlf of scraping his car. "It cost 18 grand," he wailed, as if this information had any significance what so ever.

Unbeknown to him the girlf is an evil tabloid hackette and ripped shreds off this tosser. :lol:

I, being more of a woose than her, am more worried about the ongoing deteroriation in relations with the neighbours. As mentioned in a previous post, the woman in the top floor doesnt even say hello any more. All our mail comes through a communal letterbox so I can imagine them hiding or destroying our post or something petty like that. :(

Jessie! Direct action is always the way to go, even if outnumbered! Its manly.

f**k that. I've got my looks to think of. :ph34r:

Brave man. :P

Maybe they wanted to break your crossbar? :D;)

Cheers. :P

Fuccily enough, I recall some spit being aimed in the general direction of the Airdrie support on that fateful day. ;)

Fuccily enough, I recall some spit being aimed in the general direction of the Airdrie support on that fateful day. ;)

I am eternally regretful.

What sort of society have we become when a bunch of violent thugs are unable to go about the business of civil unrest and criminal damage without have phlegm aimed in their direction?

It's a modern day tragedy...... :o

neighbours moaning at you coming home drunk at 11am when singing Scotland songs are complete arsepeices <_<

Sorry if this offends, but I'd say they're probably quite right.

On this occasion you are the arsepiece. ;)

Some little b*****d vandalised my car in the school car park at lunchtime. There's a great big dent in the bonnet :(

Further to this, the police have been informed and they've just phoned to say they're coming to take a statement from me today. This is a nag because I don't actually have the car with me today... :rolleyes:

Guest bairnbabe

Do you know who did it Debbie?

Vandalising staff cars is a regular occurence down here, as it happens at the school where one of my relatives work. Some kids run across the top of the cars, jumping from car to car.

Another thing that is happening now, is the kids stand on the road and as a car is approaching them, the somehow crawl/ slide underneath the car, therefore the driver thinks they have run the kid down. Downright dangerous and sheer stupidity if you ask me.

Guest bairnbabe

I have to write a report on the 3 Curriculums in my own words for tomorrow.

I've never heard of anything so stupid and time wasting in my life until this report.

Sorry if this offends, but I'd say they're probably quite right.

On this occasion you are the arsepiece. ;)

Why? It's 11am. If it was the middle of the night that would be one thing but there's plenty of noise in the daytime and a wee bit of singing is hardly crime of the century.

Do you know who did it Debbie?

Vandalising staff cars is a regular occurence down here, as it happens at the school where one of my relatives work. Some kids run across the top of the cars, jumping from car to car.

Another thing that is happening now, is the kids stand on the road and as a car is approaching them, the somehow crawl/ slide underneath the car, therefore the driver thinks they have run the kid down. Downright dangerous and sheer stupidity if you ask me.

I don't know who did it, but the head teacher does apparently. It can't have been aimed maliciously at me as I don't even know the kids. There were about 4 cars damaged at the same time. Really does my nut in. :(

Guest bairnbabe
I don't know who did it, but the head teacher does apparently. It can't have been aimed maliciously at me as I don't even know the kids. There were about 4 cars damaged at the same time. Really does my nut in. :(

Exclusion and the cost of the repairs for the cars should sort the little bugger out!

Absolutely. If the kid doesn't get excluded, I'll be really pissed off.

What if they didn't? Could you try and take it to a higher level and follow the complaint up?