Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k you, I'm dying. :(

You know what i mean though. People who are never 100 percent. You can ask them every day for a year how they are, and they would never just reply "i'm fine".

Attention seeking, i think it's called.

What is it with these yougsters eh? Get up.I was up this am at 05.20 at work for 07.30.

When i was at school i was up at 6am ,as i had a paper round come sun,rain ,hail or snow.

No bloody back bone,you never hear me complain... ;) .

You know what i mean though. People who are never 100 percent. You can ask them every day for a year how they are, and they would never just reply "i'm fine".

Attention seeking, i think it's called.

:P

When someone asks how I am I always say "I'm fine" even when I'm dying.

Sorting out travel for my yearly Shrewsbury game, and it looks like I need to fanny about with replacement buses and about 4 trains on the way back <_<

Don't fancy fannying about Preston on a Saturday night looking for buses that probably don't exist

Guest The Phoenix
Sorting out travel for my yearly Shrewsbury game, and it looks like I need to fanny about with replacement buses and about 4 trains on the way back <_<

Don't fancy fannying about Preston on a Saturday night looking for buses that probably don't exist

Hmmm... buses that don't exist? :o:unsure:

Worrying signs of the early onset of lunacy there. ;)

Haw, we had a good time last time we went down! It was fun, that's the reason you go down!

Suppose so but the travel this time is a nightmare :(

Can't get a direct train from Preston to Glasgow like we did that time. Only other option really is going Manchester-Edinburgh via York but that's £50 on it's own. Or I could hide in the toliet for about 5 hours.

People still talking about this COD6 shite. I don't give a motherfucking monkeys if you got a ten kill streak or whatever - it's a fucking computer game. And this time it seems like everyone's talking about it - from the neds to the geeks. Driving me insane.

And I've got loads to do tonight. God, when it rains it pours.