Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

I thought that was brilliant telly. Proper "Oh, f**k!" moment.

I thought I was imagining things at first. I was having my dinner as I was watching it, so I was looking down at my plate every now and again, and when they said he'd died I just assumed they were talking about someone else. It wasn't until they went to his parents that I noticed, and even then I'm sat going "nah..... what? Nah....."

It was all so sudden that I just assumed he had died in real life, and was expecting the "In memory of..." at the end, so of course I had to google it. He's working for Obama now!

the "comedian" that does the pear cider adverts does my fucking box in. i hate the way he talks in short bursts and i hate his accent tae not forgetting the fact hes about as funny as a swift kick in the balls

Mark Watson?

I think he's hilarious. I saw him at the Tron Theatre, or whatever it's called. It was brilliant.

I lost my iPod in Cardiff at the weekend. I could hold off until Christmas and get a new one as a present, but I don't think I could manage 6 weeks of buses where I can't block out the noise of the general public.

edit: and I have a 2-day hangover. Really not looking forward to work this week as well, compliance are in which means everyone totally strung out, even though there's now nothing we can do.

Edited by Fuctifano

I lost my iPod in Cardiff at the weekend. I could hold off until Christmas and get a new one as a present, but I don't think I could manage 6 weeks of buses where I can't block out the noise of the general public.

edit: and I have a 2-day hangover. Really not looking forward to work this week as well, compliance are in which means everyone totally strung out, even though there's now nothing we can do.

Don't you have a mobile phone that has an MP3 player on it? I know most people have an MP3 player on their phones and still have an ipod/MP3 player as well.

Don't you have a mobile phone that has an MP3 player on it? I know most people have an MP3 player on their phones and still have an ipod/MP3 player as well.

Or get a cheapy USB flash one to tide you over 'til xmas. Amazon have 2GB models for under a tenner.

Edited by Koláč a Bovril

Guest The Phoenix
I always have a genuine reason, when I take a day off!

Dear Mr Lecturer,

Please excuse my daughter's absence from college today.

She's feeling Sleepy.

I'm not Happy about it but I can't force the Dozey Mare to get out of bed and the Doc says he can't do a home visit.

Yours despairingly

Mrs HSF.

Edited by The Phoenix

Dear Mr Lecturer,

She's feeling Sleepy.

I'm not Happy about it but I can't force the Dozey Mare to get out of bed and the Doc says he can't do a home visit.

Yours despairingly

Mrs HSF.

Clever TP, clever. :lol:

Dear Mr Lecturer,

She's feeling Sleepy.

Yours despairingly

Mrs HSF.

:lol:

Aye it is... :lol:

Maybe put more clothes on when you go out. :P

I'll have you know I wrap up warm when I go out.

Anyway you can't get the cold from not wearing enough clothes.